My angel (Niam Horayne)

Niall's Pov (Day 30)

    The mist that hazed my eyes was slowly fading as I came to consciousness. I looked around and everything was gone my home, my world, my friends it was all gone.

     They the bad guys  had arrived and done this but why? I was forced to move to the human world and live amongst them. The Humans know I'm different I have wings on my back for Peet's sake. I'm also gay my now dead boyfriend's name was Liam he was my guardian. Every angel has a guardian.  A guardian is a higher up and more strong then a regular angel. Liam was mine he also happened to be my eternal mate witch means I'll never find love ever again he's gone right along with my 2 friends Zayn, and Louis. Since I'm 20 I live in a dorm and go to college.  I room by myself. I don't know if there's anything else I should tell you about my self except for the constant bullying by a boy named Harry. He hates me but I have no idea why. Yes I do it's because I'm different I have wings. But this is a good story so let me start it out right from the beginning the day everything took a turn for the worst.

♡♡♡♡♡This story will be done in days as you see today is day 30 exactly one month after the thing that happened.  I'll post the next chapter soon♥♥♥♥♥

p.s. I hope this made since and it wasn't confusing.

p.s.s this is like a journal entry.