15💋 Girl Talk

I don't know how Erica got a wheelchair or which midwife allowed me out of her sights...but Erica did it! She wheels me along in the corridor. I feel useless but it's for the best, not only because I'm pregnant with four...but because either I'm ill or they are.

"It's nice here." Erica stops the wheelchair as we enter the hospitals fake inside garden with cool air conditioning to make it seem's like we're outside. "Yeah..." my voice trails off.

There's a moment of silence. I even look at Erica only to see her think really hard about something, it looks what whatever it is might be bugging her. "What's up?" Erica smiles, she goes to pull a Dan-shaking her head and saying nothing when there's something up.

"You can talk to me." I've literally been through everything life can throw at me. I might even be able to help her. "Okay..." her voice wearily trails off.

At least she's gonna talk.

"So...I've heard the rest of the band-" she cuts herself off. This isn't her problem she wants to share with me. It's about me.

"Yeah?" I whisper.

"They want to split up. Kyle, Me...and a few others are willing to stick by Dan. The rest want out." I hold my head feeling a mild headache come on. "Daisy..." Erica whispers my name. "Yeah...I heard you." There's something I want to do that will benefit Bastille...

"Daisy, if Dan's career falls apart right now...at the peak of Bastille's career...he isn't going to get any where in life and that's only going to ruin him." I understand what she's saying. I take it by her no wedding ring that she isn't married-"you don't know how hard it is to walk away from someone you love." I whisper.

"I've tried. Clearly failing." I want Dan to get the money and kick out of music that he deserves.

"I don't want to divorce him. But if what you're saying is going to happen if he stays with me...he deserves his music." The others hate me. I know what Erica is trying to say, Dan is going to have to pick me or music.

I'm not going to let that break Dan. So I'm going to choose for him. "I'm glad you understand Daisy...I brought you these. In the celebrity world there's no such thing as a waiting list." They''re divorce papers. Not divorce papers...but papers that confirm that I want to sign the actual divorce papers.

I stare at the dotted line. With tears in my eyes, "now?" I whisper with my voice cracking with emotion. I didn't expect to sign for these papers this early. "The linger we wait the more the band turn their back on Dan..." I take a deep breath in and nod my head.

This is the right thing to do.

"This is going to break him." I sign my signature several times on different pages. I then shove the papers in front of Erica whom sits besides me on the bench.

"And I just thought you and me would have girl talk." I roll my eyes feeling stupid. I get up out of the wheelchair. "Where are you going?" I shrug with tears in my eyes.

"To buy a fucking apartment." I'm ill and I shouldn't be even walking.

"No! Daisy!" Before I can take another step my head goes dizzy. "Fuck" I mumble before falling backwards.