The Parent's Guide to Understanding Your Teen.

First off, Teens are complicated. They get angry at the smallest things, think the stupidest things are funny, and sometimes they are just plan stupid. So to help you out, we have made a guide to the different types of teens. Though to do all of them would be hard, we decided to do a few of the basic types.

The Anti-Social Teen: First things first. They hate humanity. Are they think everyone is an idiot. For this teen don't force them into anything that you don't have to. Just make sure that they have one or two friends and let them be. Also make sure they aren't depressed. That is a bad thing to be.

The Outgoing Teen: This teen is harder to handle. They do every spot, play, concert they can. They also have to many friends so they are almost never in the house, but you have to make sure that you know where they are, which is very difficult.

The Fandom-Crazied Teen: Be very careful with these ones. They can be very dangerous. All they want is to be left alone and read or watch their shows. The also want fan-merch. And also they tend to turn a little insane. Careful what you say, in their fandom it could be offenceive. And remeber they know where you sleep. They also may use words unknown to you. Don't look them up. And if you get called a subspeices, don't be offended.

The Insane creppy stalkerish teen: Insulem. Or jail. NOW. Before they rape your little babies

Filled with hate at You Teen: They Simply hate you. TNothing to be ashamed of. This means you may be doing something right. They just don't know it. It means that they don't like what your doing. Most teens do tend to hate their parents, And most of the time it's just a faze. It'ss be over soon.Other times..... Not so much. Sorry.

Filled with hate at the world Teen: They simply hate the world. They'd rather stay in their room than go outside. They've lost all hope in people. Everything you say or do will just make them angry. Stand by. only talk to them when it's ABSOULTY NESSACY!!! No other time. Or it may end badly. For you that is.

Prideful Teen: They are a pain. They think that they are the best thing to happen to this world since the begining of time. They think they are amazeing at EVERY thing they do. They only give a crap about themselves. Yeah so slap some sense into you teen if this sounds like your kid.

 Annoying Teen: They are able to get on your last nerve every day. They ask for this ask for that complain about this and that as well. They are just pain the the asses to be simple. Keep calm and just take a pill for the headaches. Wait until they are asleep or hideing in their room before you do though.

Dirty Teen: They take everything the wrong way and aren't afraid to show it. They will let you know how destrubed their mind can and will be. They are the ones you need to watch your mouth around. One slip and your screwed. And they'll take it that way too!!

A\N So that's all. If you have ideas for this i will be doing on are two more parts and i'd love to see what ya'll think. Thanks!!!!

See ya later Chica and chico!!!!!

.