First Time They Sees You Naked

Dean - During a hunt, your clothes got torn. Your jeans were practically short shorts and your top was nonexistent. Dean covered you with his jacket to hide you from Sam's eyes.

Sam - After a hunt, you decided on a bath to treat yourself instead of a shower. Sam had been looking for you, and since you didn't answer, you checked the bathroom and immediately apologised before closing the door. You didn't see him the rest of the night, but his face was red when he looked at you the next morning.

Castiel - Castiel had looked terrified when he walked into the bathroom to find you drying your hair with no top or bra on. After he looked and looked away multiple times, he vanished. You were throughly confused.

Jack - Jack didn't seem to get the concept that being naked in front of someone could be embarrassing. So when he came into your room excitedly while you were changing and hugged you, you had to yell at him to get out while covering yourself. Later on, you did forgive him (you couldn't resist his guilted puppy dog eyes).

Charlie - You both had a LARPing event but woke up late, so in a rush you both ended up changing in the same room. It did lead to a bit of a heated make out session, but you were able to remind her she had 'Queenly duties' to get to.

Meg - She was your nurse, so with nightmares came a lot of sweat, which meant bathing. You had been trembling too much to do anything on your own. It wasn't all that romantic, but it felt comforting to have her tend to you after a bad nightmare.

Garth - He saw you naked for the first time when you had your first time together. It was like unwrapping a present to him and you always blushed when he said it.

Gabriel - Just before you both went on stage for a show, his mind had been in the gutter. You asked him to do his magic snap, only his magic snap ended up leaving you in your undergarments. You shrieked in embarrassment before he redressed you and laughed, starting the show with a burst of confetti on stage.

Balthazar - You had been arguing with him over something rather when he zoned out and just watched how your body moved in your rage, how your hip jutted out when you made a point, how your chest heaved from anger and your muscles tensed when you growled. He snapped his fingers halfway through your argument and you didn't notice till his eyes rested completely on your chest. You called him a horny asshole and didn't speak to him for three days.

Benny - Benny was a gentleman, so he waited until your first time together to see you naked. Though, he often joked that without his black cap on, you were practically naked.

Lucifer - Lucifer appeared while you were changing out of your nun attire, and he teased you about wearing white panties like the pure Saint you were. You had thrown you pillow at him in defence when he approached you. He had teased you with words and his lips until you were sure all the blood in your body was in your face and your heart was going to explode. Then he disappeared without a trace besides the small hickey on your collarbone. You weren't sure whether you were glad he was gone or disgusted with yourself for being disappointed.

Chuck - You had come out of the shower after three months of dating Chuck and dropped your towel purposely. Chuck hadn't seen it coming and had only stared for a full minute before he started to stammer out his words. You had shut him up quite promptly when you took his hands and put them on your body to show him what you were trying to initiate.