The other Pure blood (Vampire Knight)

Hey guys I do not own Vampire knight

Story is based upon a role play I did with xXDarkestEMOXx. So please go read her stories

Name: Kanade Kuran

Sex: Female

Race: Pureblood

Age: 16

Personality: Seen as usually by myself or occasionally with my brother Shiki. Can be an outgoing with people she knows. Is really friendly towards others done in turn. Generally likes to keep to herself. I will only open up and talk things through with Shiki

Relationships: I'm the younger sister to Shiki, but also half sister to Yuki and Kaname. I'm supposed to Marry Shiki, but deny to because of his love and affection for Rima.

Past: I was never meant to be born. One night Rido attacked Juri so he could have a child. I was lived in the Kuran House. In a room to myself. I never knew Yuki, Kaname or Shiki were my siblings till I had to attend the funeral of Juri and Haruka Kuran. We're I met a little Yuki, Shiki and Kaname. They were at first outraged. Blaming I'm the reason for the death. But Shiki kept me close and looked after me as a little sister after he realized it wasn't my fault. Shiki was the only person I will talk to or open up to. Otherwise I grew up by myself with Shiki and his mother. Kaname and Yuki still blame for their parents death. I'm never called lady Kanade, like Kaname being called Lord Kaname. Not many people know I'm a pure blood. Only Kaname, Shiki, Shiki's mother and Yuki know I'm pure blood. Everyone thinks I'm an aristocratic because or Rido. When growing up with Rido being sick Shiki and I took in turns of letting Rido possess one of us.

Powers: Has all powers that purebloods have. But her main power is electricity and lightening

Appearance: Long Brown hair to the middle of my back, Brown/red Eyes, Pale skin with pink rosy cheeks

Name: Darkest

Sex: Female

Race: Pureblood Vampire

Age: Over 1000 Years, Looks to be 18 Years of Age

Personality: Darkest is Very Kind Towards Other Vampires, Who all Respect Her and in Turn, Will do what She asks of them. She finds Humans to be a Bit of a Distraction when it comes to Leaning in Class, Though she doesn't Pay much Attention anyway, As she would be Found Sitting at The Window looking out into The Night, Often Reading or Playing with Her Long Hair. She Protects who she has Named as Her Friends with Fierce Loyalty, And will Often Tease Others as She Finds it Interesting How People React. She Loves Human Blood and is Often found Drinking from some of The Day Class Students. Overall She is Very Kind once You get to know Her, And can be like a Sister or a Best Friend.

Relationships: Darkest and Zero are Partners, After Zero had to go through His Hunger Alone, Darkest's Blood was Pure and could Help Him in Ways that No One could Ever Imagine. They have been Together for over 4 Years now.

Past: Darkest was Brought Up as a True Pureblood, She was not in a Cage, Alone and Cold, But She Grew Up Alone with No History of Her Parents, As they were Killed Trying to Protect Her. Upon over Her 1000 Years she has Had Bodyguards, But now She is so Powerful she can Take Care of Herself.

Powers: She Loves Cats, Crows and Ravens, And can Speak to them, She can Even Transform into Other Animals when She wants. She likes to Use Daggers in Combat, But Often Uses Her Fangs too.

Appearance: Darkest has Pure Pale Skin and Blood Red Eyes with Very Long Pure Black Hair. She wears a Gothic Black Dress which Brings out Her Personality and Colour in Her Skin, Eyes and Hair.