The Phantom of Scranton Hill

First off, welcome! This is indeed my first original and complete novel on Wattpad (originally titled Sweet Dreams and Beautiful Nightmares), and as of September 8, 2020, this book has been fully edited, three years after it was originally published!

Although I did spend a lot of time with the plot, it's definitely not perfect. Instructive criticism is definitely encouraged but to an extent. Please don't be rude to others or myself or your comment will be deleted.

By all means, if there's a plot hole or spelling or grammar error, let me know! I don't mind comments like that, but if someone has already commented on it, please don't again. Don't everybody gang up on me at once!

I have also seen this done in many other books, but please, do not criticize the characters. I understand that they do some dumb things and can be extremely annoying at times, but their personalities are the way they are for a reason, and everything will roll out in the end.

These characters are purely from my imagination. Any resemblances to real-life are completely coincidental. (Weird fact, one of the main characters has the same name of someone I met two years after I finished writing this book--freaky, right?)

This book is copyrighted. Do not steal any ideas or concepts from this book, especially not the book itself. This project took me over six months to map out, write, and edit around my own busy schedule, and it makes me more than ecstatic now that it's complete. Try to make your own, instead! It's an incredibly fun and amazing journey, and the reward is fabulous in itself once done.

This book was originally uploaded in full on December 21, 2017, but has since been removed by myself for revisions. If you like this one, don't hesitate to check out my other works!

Now, without further ado, here's chapter one. I hope you like it! 

-Kait