epilogue

two years later, a pair of girls stood at an alter, exchanging vows and beginning their lives together. their friends and family sat in the crowd, watching their union. with an exchange of millie bobby brown and alyson joy brighton, their bodies were united.

"i hereby declare you wife and wife. you may kiss your bride," the preacher said. millie leaned down and captured alyson joy brown's lips in a kiss that sealed their undying passion and devotion.

millie and aly were happy. they lived their lives with no fears and more money than they could use. every month, they'd donate a hundred dollars to a chosen charity.

as for their friends? they all went their separate ways.

sophia and her girlfriend, bella, lived in an apartment in upstate new york, where bella operated a fashion company and sophia was finally a lawyer.

finn finally got the balls to propose to joey. they would be married two months after aly and millie.

jaeden and his wife, diana, raised their baby in a small home in los angeles, where jaeden continued acting and diana pursued her dreams of being a nurse.

amira and ben ended up together, after much poking and prodding by their friends.

alia kissed pennie at a new year's party, and they'd both came to aly and millie's wedding without a plus one. strange.

everyone was happy. they'd carried on with their lives and became successful people. they'd never stopped being friends, which was a relief to all of them.