World Meeting part 2

Countries p.o.v.

The countries have questioned where could Dominican Republic is, considering it's been years since they have seen her since she hasn't attended any meetings for the past years, and blamed America since he was the one who taunted Valeria in the first place.

"where can poor Republic Dominican be ~," asked Russia. It's been lonely to do these world meetings without her creativeness or furious cursing in her native language.

" She would be here if it weren't for America opening his big fat mouth!" England exclaimed, Worriedly because she hasn't frequented any meetings because of that event.

Although they haven't seen her and are worried about her, they don't dare step into the country unannounced due to fearing her wrath. The last time one of them came unannounced in her country, they ended up with some broken bones and a trip to the hospital.

" Well, although we're all worried about her, I recommend that we start the conference. Even though we don't know where she is, we know she's taking good care of her country. Germany exclaimed. Although he knows everyone is worried for her safety, they should comprehend she can manage it. She's an ancient and experienced country that has proceeded through so much worse than a little daunting.

Before they could start, however, there is a knock on the door. Expecting any countries officials they weren't, and all the other countries were here besides Dominican Republic, of course.

" Who could it be aru" China questioned. The last thing he knew is that they aren't expecting anybody.

"I'll get it!" exclaimed Italy. Not worrying about them not awaiting someone for the meetings and going straight towards the door to open it.

"Wait!" exclaimed Germany dreading for who's behind that door. But it was too belated. And Italy opened it and unveiled Dominican Republic standing on the other side.

Everyone was surprised that she was the one on the other side of the door. Everyone was relieved. Because no one could have caused harm to them knew the spot of the meetings and two, because finally after some years Dominican Republic was back and attending the world meeting.

Not a lot has changed about Dominican Republic. She still wore her traditional dress from her country, and she still had that beautiful flower pinned to her hair. The only difference, however, is that now she looks a lot taller and more muscular than before. And her hair that was once neat smooth and in a perfect bun is now curly and reaching almost her waist.

 And her hair that was once neat smooth and in a perfect bun is now curly and reaching almost her waist

She looked absolutely breathtaking.....