#71

****
Ariana Grande & Y/N- Not real love
****

"Come on Ariana, you know what this is. Yet you always get upset whenever we're done." I rolled my eyes as I watched Y/N stand up from the bed.

"I'm not upset. I'm just pissed that I've somehow became your little 'sex toy' whenever your girlfriend doesn't want you." She chuckled as she pulled up her pants and fixed her shirt over her head.

"Really Ari?"

"What, am I wrong for feeling this way?" She turned to look at me and smiled.

"Nope not at all. But if you really wanted to stop fucking around with me you would have been said that. Yet every time I call your there, ready for me to come over."

"I know right. What an idiot I am." She shook her head as she slipped her shoes on.

"Look, Ariana no ones forcing you to continue this. I told you before I was in a relationship that was something you already knew, so if your starting to catch feelings or something just let me know so I can stop this now." I could feel my eyes starting to water at the sound of Y/N's harsh voice and words. But I refused to let myself cry over this. She didn't want me, and that's something I had to deal with.

I shook my head as quickly as I could before any words even left my mouth. "N-no. I'm not there's no feelings here Y/N. I just get lonely sometimes, but I'll be fine I can just call some friends over or something."

Y/N smiled and bent over my small body laying a kiss on my lips and neck. "Good. You do that." I frowned as I continued to watch her grab her things and as she was about to leave out the room she stopped and looked back at me. "Just make sure you don't have none of your "men friends" here. I wouldn't want to have to hurt someone." 

She stared at me for a second longer before walking out. As soon as the door was shut I could no longer hold my tears back. I hated when she acted this way.

And yes I know, it's my fault for being with someone that's in a relationship with someone else. But you can't help you you fall in love with. When I met Y/N it was like love at first site.

But when we get into arguments like these, she always has to throw the fact the she's in a relationship in my face. Which hurts the most, I already feel bad for doing what I'm doing I don't need to hear it every time she leaves me. And when though she has a girlfriend she gets crazy if I even mention another person. No matter if it's a male or female.

She's just so possessive it's crazy. But it's what I signed up for when I got into a relationship with her 2 years ago.  I sniffed back anymore tears that threaten to escape my eyes and got up from the bed making my way into the bathroom.

After I finally got myself together I walked back into the room and grabbed my phone to deciding to call one of my closest friends over.

"Hello?"

"Justin?" I asked not sure if this was the right number seeing as Y/N had deleted all of my contacts out of my phone one night when she got mad at me.

I heard him gasp"Ari?"

It hurt that he was so shocked to hear from me. But what was I to expect I haven't been talking to him in forever. But Y/N doesn't really like him around me, because he's a guy. But I tell her all the time she doesn't have to worry. I mean Justin's cute and all but he's gay.

"Yes it's me." I smiled happily.

"Ariana omg I'm so happy to hear from you! How have you been?"