(Explanation to adoptables) + GIFT (i'm FACEing the screen) +++++PUN

Ok i might make a christmas adopt. I just need to get to 300 follows (Jk. I don't usually self-advertise. But pls follow)

Ok! So adoptables are when an Artist would design a character and sell, trade, auction, etc. it off.

My adopts are always free. I might do a raffle though. SOOO. I want to explain some things about adopts.

Even though the adopt belongs to you if the artists gives it to you, they original art piece was not made by you. You can still use the character, but in the reselling or trading away, you should always credit the original artist. It will count as art theft if you don't credit them.

So, (I'm writing so alot aren't I.) So a lot of artists that make adopts that I know of.... They use deviantart points. (I'm barely on deviantart. Don't expect an explanation) A form of Currency in the deviantart community. (but there it is) or they just have people pay for it by paypal.

The whole adopt community is made up on faith.

You could also... Trade artwork, Name or give Information on the adopt to try to win it, or just do an art raffle just because.

------------------------------------------------------------

Now that that's over. I'm out of ranting.