Betrayal

Chihiro : Skip 1 day bc i want to and cuz im lazy hoe XD.
.
.
.

It's Dipper and Mabel BIRTHDAY PARTY

+with Dipper+

So it's already Me and Mabel birthday then i looks to the table full of gift i sigh 'i know all of those gift is not for me......but for Mabel' i grumble. "Hey dip dots are you alright ?" I then snap and turn to mabel and i make a fake smile on her "nah im just thingking about something" then she nod and grab my hand so we can blow the candle of the cake together but i notice that everyone is eyeing on me to blow the candle and the clock then i remember what mabel and grunkle Stan and Ford said 'ah yes it's almost midnight........i don't even care what going to happen with me. because right now i know that my life is a LIE and i fell BETRAY by everyone that i meet in my life'. i sight and close my eyes and blow all the candle on the cake then i see the clock straight to midnight. Then there a yellow light and you can already guess it who it is.yup you guess it it's Bill."HAHAHA LIKE I PROMISE SIXER THAT ON THIS DAY I WILL SEE MY SON" Bill said and smirk toward grunkle Ford. Ford then yell at him "you not going to get him BILL!!!" said ford in an angry tone. Then i see my right hand start to glow to a shape of a yellow mix with baby blue triangle and beside it there a is shape of a regular shade of blue pinetree. next to it. then i feel all of my body start to change my hair i have a 1 strait color blue and 1 yellow color. Then my closthes change into a fancy suit with tailcot and this outfit looks like Bill outfit but the color is every shade of blue but not just my hair and clothes is changing my both eyes change to my right eye is a color of blue and my left eye is a color of yellow.

And then i see Bill staring at me in shock he then turn to a human form and walk to me he then grab my hand and looks at my right hand.then his eyes got wide he then hug me tightly as if he just found something that he was looking all this time. "i'm so glad that i found you" said bill cry a little then he pull away from me to look at me clearly "D-dad ?" I said to him Bill give a nod and smile to me then i turn around to everyone who looks shock and confused on what they just saw. i just give all of them a death glare and then they all shiver grunkle Ford who was about to talk but i stop him "DON'T SAY ANYTHING TO ME OR GET CLOSER" I said in a deep tone.

He stop where he is then mabel and grunkle stan step in "dipper i'm so sorry i did't tell please forgive me" " yeah kid we just want to protect you" they both said i just yell at them "protect ? HAHAHAHA REALLY THAT IT YOU WANT TO PROTECT ME FROM MY OWN FATHER ARE YOU FUCKING DAMN SERIOUS.... and beside i already know that i bill son" Dipper said in a deep voice "h-huh b-but how ? " Mabel said "i heard all of you talking in the basement" Dipper said in calm tone right now "well if you please excuse me and my son but now we have to go" said Bill with a bow and open a portal he grab Dipper and looks to the meatsack "but all of you still can make a deal with me *smirk* and REMEMBER REALITY IS AN ILLUSION THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM BUY GOLD BYE *wink* ". when Bill wink he go to the portal with dipper. "DIPPERRRR WAIT" Mabel said trying to reach him but they already gone mabel then fall down crying so hard and the town folks is sad of what just happen.
.
.
.
(Chihiro~kyun : so how was it ? I KNOW IT'S BAD BUT IM NOT GOING TO GIVE UP BC I HAVE TO DO MY BEST *clear troat* and thank you so much for all the people who read this and vote fot this that really so kind of you *start to cry a little" a-and i-im sorry that my writting skill is so BAD.but im so suprised that people actually read this and vote even thought my writting is bad BUT im glad that someone read and vote for this book I LOVE YOU ALL BYE Lapin~Kyun jump high !! :D)