United As One- Chapter 6

Jack's POV

I Kissed Her In Her Lips...... for 1 minute sharp..

It was a soft and passionate kiss.... I really like kissing her......

She holds my neck, and I holds her waist....

I really don't know the reason why is she kissing back...

"YUCK! STOP THAT" Merida said

-_____________________________________-  and we laughed hahahahaha.

"WOW! You two surely outdone yourselves," Astrid said and suddenly burst out laughter..

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA" They all laughed except me and Elsa..

-___________________________________________________________________________________-

Come on, Why don't they move on?

I looked at Elsa and she just pouted, HAHAHAHA her face is epic...

I looked at her and looked at her lips, I want more! *drools* *drools* (0_0) SNAP OUT OF IT JACK, SNAP OUT OF IT! and I shaked my head and stopped looking at her, good thing she isn't looking at me.

URGH! STOP POUTING ELSA! It. Tempts. Me!

I went to the balcony take Elsa out of my mind, Then Merida followed me.... 

"You like that girl, don't you?"

"No, I don't"

"Yes, you like her."

I stared at her eyes and said. "No."

"Well, if you say so..."

I really don't like her, it's just that, I really like kissing her...

I turned back and saw them laughing..

Good thing Elsa is a friendly person.....

She can easily be friends with...

Do I like that girl? Or maybe not?

Merida's POV

(For the first time in forever, the author gave me a POV. Sing with tune 'For the First Time in Forever')

YIEEEEEE, I KNOW JACK LOVES ELSA, You Know Why? It's because he tried to kiss her neck and maybe give her a lovebite.....

WAAAAAA!! JACK IS A BIG BOY!!!

I said my hypothesis to Hiccup, Astrid, Rapunzel, and Flynn.... and they said softly "AYIEEEE! JACK AND ELSA SITTING ON THE TREE K.I.S.S.I.N.G." 

HAhaha... I know they would just agree.....  *u*

Elsa's POV 

I AM SO RED RIGHT NOW! I GOT KISSED BY JACK!! AND GUESS WHAT... I KISSED BACK! WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING TO ME.... MY BRAIN!!! MY STUPID OVERTHINKER BRAIN!!

Before I become red as my red day.... I told them that I would I like to go back to my home now....  They asked Jack to send me home... GREAT... JACK! ....

When we got home I went to my bed and read my book again, I told him thanks, and then he left......

Then I went to sleep... :)

*The Next Day*

I woke up with that thought still partying in my head. It's invading my whole brain! But not Jack! That thought is what I am dreaming all night....