day 4

Miles was panicking because he couldn't find his son but as he was looking around he glanced up to the window and saw Jackson staring out looking at him. Miles goes into Jackson's room and he was fast asleep so Miles smiled and went to his closet and retrieved Jackson's 🐻 bear and out it in his arms, but as he got it an evil man was in his closet towards the back and he was covering Jodi's mouth.

In the morning Tris woke up and noticed that Miles was not in bed, Miles was in the basement.
Tris goes to the basement and said to his husband baby what are you doing down here.  Miles tells him that this is the only part of the 🏠 house that is warm to me. Baby come back to bed and I can warm you up. Tristan don't talk to me like I'm a child ok Miles said harshly to him. I'm not baby it's ok though you want me down here with you. Tris baby that will be great please stay I'm sorry I snapped at you I found something in Robbie's room on his table. He showed him keys to the ⛵ dock.
Tris looked confused they spoke to Robbie and he said I found them on the floor and you were sleeping so I figured and wait until the morning to give them to you. Oh ok triles said we love you so much. I know dad's and I love you to bunches Robbie said.

For the next couple of weeks nothing has been happening until day 15 when Tris caught Tony talking to Jodie.

Miles was driving to the store when he asked Robbie again why we're the keys in his room. Dad we have covered this remember and you said ok I figured you would have dropped it by now.  When they got home miles told him to get the wood so they could get to work and hugged him and sorry I'm just a mess and nervous I love you all so much that it hurts. Dad listen I know and I would never do anything to make you upset. I know kiddo let's get this over with so we can relax.

Tris was in the kitchen washing dishes when all of a sudden the letter magnets on the fridge started moving and formed the words catch em and kill em. Tris yelled for Miles. Miles comes running in and said Tris are you ok? The magnets on the ice box formed the words catch em and kill em. Baby I don't see anything on the fridge. Oh ok maybe I was imagining it I've been so tired lately.

Miles is in the family room and he hears voices talking to him. Tris comes in and says baby are you ready for our date. The baby sitter comes and triles go on their date to a really nice restaurant in the city called tavern on the green.

Miles says wow I feel so much better since I'm away from the 🏠 house. Tris turns to Miles and said you don't feel different about us, me do you? Of I do that I love you more and more each day.

In the house the baby sitter tells Robbie and Tony about the Defeos that used to live in this house. She told them that he killed his whole family. She decided to show them where Jodie was killed, she was killed in her closet. Robbie dared her to go into the closet. And she did Jodie was there and she put her finger in the gun shot. The closet door locked and Robbie and Tony couldn't open it and was getting scared and the baby sitter was screaming as well to be let out.

Triles came home and they saw what happened and they were mad that they would pull a prank on their baby sitter. Robbie said dad's we didn't and Tris said you boys need to stop lying. Robbie again said dad's I swear we didn't. Miles raised his voice and said shut up and stop with the lies and just own up to it. Tiny was now crying and Robbie said it's this 🏠. Triles said you boys are grounded go to your rooms now. Robbie said dad's why didn't you tell is about the people that died in this 🏠 house? Tris said who told you that? Robbie said the baby sitter. Miles replied with she is an idiot. Tris decided to go to Jackson's room and see if he knows anything about what happened tonight. So Jack's what happened tonight? He said Jodie did it, but she likes you because your a good mommy. Jack I'm your dad not your mom.

Mile's is in the basement and he hears his kids talking than he heard a voice say if you catch em, you can kill em. That's when Miles again started throwing up because he looked in the mirror in the bathroom of an image of him killing himself. He started to freak out so he decided to relax by taking a bath.  while he was in the tub hands came out of the bath tub and tried to drown him that's when Tris was able to come in and pull him out of the water.

Omg, what's going on in that house?
Will they ever realize it may be the house before it's too late and another family dies in that house.

A/n:::
This is based on what happened in Amityville long island. Some say it was a hoax and us New Yorkers believe it wasn't because no body would intentionally hurt their family at least I hope not. Anyway, I hope you are enjoying my story. Comment me and let me know what you think about the story.