Chapter 4

~Darius pov~

I thought it was impossible, the elders said it was impossible. The Alpha of this pack is a female!! I stared wide eyed at her not believing what I was seeing. This has to be a joke there is no way that there is a Female Alpha. I've heard of Alpha Females but not the other way around.

She looked at me quizzically seeing my reaction. "Why are you in my land?" she said her tone made me mad so I didn't answer. " Are you deaf or can't speak because I asked you a question" she said clearly not liking being ignored. "How are you an Alpha only males can be Alphas?" I said still perplexed.

"You are not at liberty task question now answer mine" she said with a growl. "Someone's on their period" I said with a smug look. She growled again and then sighed, "take him back to the dungeon since he doesn't want to answer any of my questions" she told the wolves behind me. They grabbed me and tried to drag me out the room, but I was stronger than them. "I will not leave till you tell me what you are cause you are not a werewolf" I said making one of the guys grabbing me fall.

She looked at me with a surprised look and told the guys to leave. "How do you know?" she asked when the guys shut the door. "Well I found out by this book that someone had left in this box on my door step" I said sitting in the chair in front of her desk. "A book?" she looked at me weird then asked me to describe the things in the box.

"There was a letter too that warned me not to let the information get into the wrong hands" I said stretching. "Oh and by the way you have the cleanest dungeon I've ever seen". "That would be my doing i can't stand having something dirty so I make sure that its cleaned every week" she said looking out the window.

"Oh and sorry about coming into your land I had went for a run cause I was stressed anddidnt pay attention to my surroundings" I said scratching the back of my head sheepishly. "I understand running a pack is stressful especially if you don't have your mate" she said still looking out the window.

I looked out the window to see some people training so they must be the warriors from earlier. "Ok seriously though what are you?" I asked waiting. "Me and a lot of other people in my pack are hybrids" she said putting some files in a drawer.

"Oh cool" I said getting excited. "I'm a hybrid of a werewolf and a vampire" she said looking at me. "So you are a werewolf but also vampire, that means that some of the rules don't apply to you that's how your the Alpha" I said happy about my discovery.

"So you are smarter than you look" she said with a smirk. I glared at her then remembered that I didn't know her name. "My names Darius, what's your name?" I said holding out my hand. "Ashli" she said shaking my hand. "I have to admit that this pack is actually better than mine" I said looking out the window.

"What is your pack name?" Ashli asked me. "Blood paw, you?". "Silver moon" Ashli said proudly. "Nice i like the name". "Thank you" Ashli said smiling "this pack has been here for years, I became alpha six years ago" she said with a far away look.

"That's amazing how we never noticed that you were here and your pack is not far from mine" I said amazed. "I didn't know your pack was that close either" Ashli said getting up. "Well since your here I'll show you around" Ashli said opening the door and walking down the hall.

Ashli showed me the greenhouse they have and its huge. I got introduced to the pack warrior, her name is Paris. I met Ashli's mate Mia and her beta Monty. There was a big area used for training, festivals, meetings and competitions. She had 500,000 pack members, I only have 300,000.

I also learned that hybrids can be hurt by pure gold. The pack lands were huge which was expected with how many members she has. By the time Ashli showed me everything it was time for dinner. Dinner was amazing and delicious I ate a lot.

"Well I better head back to my pack, they must be freaking out". "Alright see you then, you can come over anytime you want" Ashli said. I got up saying bye to everyone, then I shift and take off running. I get near the border of Ashli's pack then I catch the scent of something that makes me stop in my tracks. Its the scent of lavender and honey suckle.

I follow the scent till I walk into a clearing. There are flowers everywhere in the tall grass which was blowing softly in the wind.  There was a giant weeping willow sitting on the edge of a lake that had a waterfall cascading down into it. Next to that willow was a girl, she was the most beautiful person I've ever seen.

*MATE!!!* Able yelled continuously, 'ok Able calm down we can come back another...'. *No that's our mate lets go meet her* Able yelled getting antsy. 'Able listen we have to take care of the pack, we been gone to long'. Able stopped talking to me after that which I was fine with he was getting annoying.

I took one last look at the girl before running off toward my pack. I got onto pack land and noticed a big group of members standing near the edge of the woods. I shift back and approach them. "We have to find the Alpha so fan out" Ryan said. "I guess you found me then" I said smiling at the startled Ryan.

The pack crowded around me asking if I was ok and if someone threaten me. "No I'm alright just tired I will tell you everything in the morning" I told everyone stepping out the crowed and heading to bed. I make it to my room after reassuring more members that were in the house. I flopped on my bed and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I'm back and still have my tablet. I will still be updating so don't worry. I want to wish you guys a merry Christmas since my next chapter will be posted after Christmas. See you guys next week. 😎🐼