Chapter 10- Inaudible

This was not proof-read so kung may mga mali man, I am deeply sorry.

PS: Sorry, medyo nagloko siya at na-delete 'yong update. Buti nalang may copy ako.

Enjoy!

____

Chapter 11- Inaudible

As she climb the stair case all she can hear is her fast approaching heart beat and his heavy footsteps. 

"I'm coming..." 

He then followed it with his evil laugh.

No, he can't catch me.

She's frustrated! She can't help but scream in agony. Why are the stairs never ending? Why can't she just escape from here?

She stumbled when she missed a step. She hit her knees on the staircase floor and almost screamed when the pain electrocuted her body. She held her knees and tried to hold the pain as she stood up.

His evil laugh surround the surface again. She knows he's coming. 

She tried her best to run from it. Even though the pain on her knees are complaining, she won't stop. 

As her painful knees slows her down the pacing of the man just right behind her went faster. 

She can't help but feel the adrenaline and ignored her painful knees as she tried to sprint up the stairs. 

But she was too late.

Why is this happening to me? Why am I always too late?

"Please, help!" 

Inangat niya ang ulo niya at nakita ang isang babae na nakagapos. Sumisigaw ito at pinipilit na kumawala sa mga tali na nakapulupot sa katawan nito. 

I will save you. I will save you.

She ran towards her direction. The run was never ending. She feels like she's almost at her reach but then she couldn't reach her. 

"Please! Save me!" Umiiyak ito at tuloy tuloy ang pagtulo ng luha. 

Her brown angelic eyes were eating Kathryn's inside, alive! 

She tried to double her sprint but a hand caught her ankle and she stumbled again. 

Then his evil laugh rumble all around that she can't help but cover her ears. 

"NO! PLEASE!"

Napatingin si Kathryn sa babae at ngayo'y may nakatutok na baril sa ulo nito. 

Her eyes widen as she tried to stand up but the man held her ankles tighter.

She felt the man's hand grab her hair and pulled her towards him. His breathe fanned her ears as she tried to squirm away.

"Is the little cat scared? I though your tough."

His voice was dark and terrifying. 

Napalunok si Kathryn at napapikit. The man grabbed her hair more as she tried her best not to scream. 

Why does she feel so weak? Why does she feel like giving up?

"You are no brave woman. You are a shame to my legacy!" 

Napadilat siya. Her breathing was labored and she felt so tired and frustrated.

"You are no child of mine. You are a disgrace!"

Tinulak siya nito at napasalampak siya sa sahig. As she tried to whirled around to look at the man. A blood-curdling scream rumble around the place as a gunshot followed it.