23

Third person pov

As soon as you were sure Suga was deeply asleep, you gently kept a pillow beneath his head and stood up then went to the garden to clear your mind.

Jimin came out of his room to think about what Jin has said. He also uses the garden whenever he wants to think.

You were walking around the garden when you saw a shooting star.
"Oh, its a shooting star." You pointed to it like you were showing someone. Then you clasp your hands together and made a wish.

Jimin has also seen the star and decided to make a wish also. Unknown to the both of you, you both made your wishes at the sane time.

"I wish my feelings for Jimin would go away".

"I wish y/n will continue to like me." You both turned your heads at the same time. You heard each other wishes.

Your pov

'What? continue to like him?'
Now my shocked expression changed to an angry one. We stood there looking at each other.
"I should continue to like you so you can continue messing with my feelings?" I shouted clenching my fists. "Do I look that easy to you Park Jimin? Am I th-"
I was cut off with a kiss. I felt his lips land on mine moving softly.
What the hell is he doing? On normal grounds, I would have melted in the kiss. But no, instead I pushed him away from me with all my might. Then I slapped him across the face cleaning my mouth.
"I hate you Park Jimin!" I spat before running off.

I ran inside and put my face in my pillow crying. Where did this stupid feelings come from? Why cant they just go back? I cried till my eyes became puffy. I cant sleep here tonight, so I grabbed my pillow and head to Kookie's room. I met Jimin by the way and his face looks swollen like he has been crying. I passed by him and heard him whisper "I'm sorry" but I didn't wait and just entered Kookie's room.

"Y/n?" Kookie called immediately he saw me. "Have you been crying? Are you okay?" He asked sitting up on his bed. Luckily he's not asleep yet, if not I wouldn't have been able to wake him up.
I ran to him and hugged him tight placing my head on his chest crying again.
"Hey shh.. its okay" He said rubbing my back. "Do you wanna share?" He asked. I sniffed and raised my head. I explained everything to him starting from the very first time I met Jimin till now.

"But do you still like him?" He asked seriously.
"Yeah" I replied.
"Did you allow him explain himself tonight?"
"Nope...I don't wanna get hurt by his words anymore." I sighed.
"What if he does not mean what he said the other day? What if he doesn't know about your feelings for him too?" He said making think about it.
"Ah.. I don't know!" I shouted frustratedly. Now I wasn't crying anymore. "Lets just sleep." I said lying down. Jungkook laid beside me and wrapped his hands around me.
"Goodnight kiss?" He asked.
"No."
"I will just keep on whinnying till  you give me." Then he cleared his throat bringing his mouth close to my ear. "Goodnight kiss, goodnight kiss, goodnight kiss, goodnig-"
"Okay okay!" I cut him off chuckling. "Your breath tickles."
I turned around and gave him a kiss on his lips. Its something we do as best friends. He smiled and playfully pinched my nose.

"Finally, I made you laugh." He said giving me his bunny smile. I smiled back at him."Thank you, you're the best best friend one could ever have." I snuggled closer to him and fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning to something poking my thigh. I slowly opened my eye and saw Jungkook still asleep next to me. I  peeped under the blanket to look for what was poking me, then I saw Jungkook hard on pressed to my thigh making me turn red.

I shot out of the bed immediately and ran out. Once I was out, I started laughing. 'How funny would it be if I took a picture of it and blackmail him with it.' That was the first crazy thought that came to my mind. I giggled and went to my room to clean up, I've got school to go.

        _____________________

"What?! You have a new friend?! You replaced me?!" I fumed after I found out Hye Jin now has a new friend.
"Calm down y/n" she said sitting me down." Here drink this water." She handed me a bottle water which I gulped down while glaring at the new friend. I finished it and crushed the bottle then sent the girl a look, she shivered visibly. 'That's right!'

"I didn't replace you y/n, I just g-" my phone interrupted her. It was Suga calling. 'That's weird' I frowned.
"Sup oppa?" I greeted.
"Y/n can you please go home like right now? Jimin is sick."
I jumped up. "What?!"

____________________________________

Sorry about the boring chapter..
I kind of feel down..