00

Momma told me when I was young to always stay away from anyone with ties to the Southside. Mainly pointing her finger at Jughead Jones, son of FP Jones leader of the Serpents. The thing is I've never even spoken to the boy before, maybe once in a while just to ask for help in school. But I never socialized with him outside of school.

That was until earlier this year when golden boy, Jason Blossom died in a freak "accident". I was close to the Blossom family, we used to be basically glued at the hip. But when Jason died, that when Cheryl (his twin sister) pushed me away and I grew close to Betty Cooper and her friends, as they sought out for answers; when Jason's body was found, he didn't for die in a freak accident. He was murdered.

His case was reopened as a homicide. Everyone was a suspect, no one was safe. But when the real killer was revealed, everyone in the town was shocked. Clifford Blossom, Jason's own father, shot and killed Jason, with a motive still unknown as Clifford Blossom had hung himself off the shafters in his shed, where he stored the family business of maple syrup, not long after he was exposed.

Riverdale isn't the little quiet town I thought it was. Darkness floats throughout the town whether you're from the North or South side you can always feel the darkness in Riverdale. And this darkness still envelopes the town, and the the new to this darkness is The Black Hood.