A Promise Can't Be Broken

chapter 1

The Promise

   When you make a promise they are supossed to never be broken, but what if the promise was something like "I won't die I'll come back." My name is Mackenzie Evens and I am 15 but let's move back to when I was 11. It was the day when I turned 11 and my parents had thrown me a huge surprise birthday party.  My younger sister Samantha (who by the way is super annoying) got me a card and a gift certificate to the Mall (YES!) Then these people came knocking on our door wanting all 11 year olds to come with them, I promised my sister I would come back then they grabbed me I didn't struggle to get away because I knew what was good for me.

  where are they taking me? Do I have to go why are all the other kids in this truck staring at me. There has to be at least 20 other kids In here.

  We had been driving for hours when I finally found out that we were going to the Arena of British Columbia. This place took kids and made partners and made them fight till the death in the arena. As I was put in my room with a person named Guy. "Did you come from far away too." Guy asked. "yes my name is Mackenzie." After that me and guy didn't talk very much.

chapter 2

The training

   This is way too early to wake up. I thought it would be easier than waking up at 4:30 In the morning. Guy is waking up now and this is my first day of training (  :(   ) Well training today is shooting so I'll write in my book later, bye.

   "It's so early to wake up" said Guy with sleepy eyes. "Ya well I wake up way earlier than this where I live so you should get used to it." I said acting strong. When I got down to the cafeteria for breakfast there was bacon and eggs "yuck" whispered Mackenzie bacon and eggs were her least favorite but if she was going to be strong she would have to eat.

She took some bacon and eggs and took some fruit and a glass of mango juice. After breakfast she got on her suit and went downstairs for training. Her mouth dropped open as she looked in the training arena  it was huge. A fake person that you had to shoot stood in the corner. A table where you had to assemble your arrows and bows in the middle of the room and then there was a room where u go in and hollagrams run at you and you have to shoot them.

Hi if your reading this and think it is boring please comment and ask me to change something thanks-Taylor

chapter 3

Lunch

   Well I'm done training (yay) I did pretty good though my shooting was a 5 out of a possible 10 which means I'll move to the hunting test :)