Lou has the Flu

Harry wake up and rolled over to give Louis a good morning kiss. Yet he found himself facing an empty place in the bed across from him. He rolled back over and looked at the clock which read 7:32am.

Lou's up already?

It was normally a pain in the butt to get Louis up on the weekends, this early in the morning.

Harry glanced at the bathroom but the door was open the light was off and he could tell Louis wasn't in there. Same with their walk-in-closet. Harry got up and slipped a shirt and some pajamas pants on. (He preferred to sleeping in just boxers).  He decided to go find out what Louis was up to. He grabbed his phone and walked out into the living room.

"Lou?" He grumbled as he looked around and sighed. All the lights in the house were off, yet there were a few rays of sunshine dancing through the windows and to the floor. Through the sunshine he could see the little dust particles fluttering in the air. His eyes scanned the room but there was no sign of Louis. He rubbed his eyes and glanced out the window. Louis car still sat it the drive so he must be around here somewhere.

This was odd. He thought.

Harry then checked the kitchen. No Louis and no dishes. Which meant Louis still hadn't had his cup of Yorkshire Tea for the morning.

Perhaps he is outside. Harry thought to himself as he headed to the door to check outdoors. The door was locked but Harry still unlocked it and looked around outside.

"Lou?...Louis?...You out here, mate?"
He glanced around the yard but went back inside when he saw no sign of his boyfriend.

He checked the patio, the laundry room, the den, the hall bathroom, the office, their little music room, but still couldn't find him anywhere. He had one last place to look. The guest bedroom.

His heart sank when he opened the door to an empty room. He flipped the light on and walked over and sat on the bed. He pulled out his phone to call Louis when all of a sudden he heard a faint gag and a whimper coming from the guest bathroom. His heart began to race.

"Louis!" He shouted as he jumped up and ran over, bursting into the dark bathroom. The light from the bedroom lighting up the bathroom enough for Harry to see enough details.

There Louis was, curled up in a ball with his head against the toilet. He was very pale and didn't look well at all. His lips were bright red and his hair was messy. He slowly turned and lifted his head, looked up at Harry, his beautiful crystal blue eyes, filled with tears. Louis groaned as he dropped his head back down onto the rim of the toilet. He was obviously miserable.

"Oh my god!" Harry gasped. "Baby, are you okay?" He rushed over a knelt by Louis and began rubbed his back.

Just then Louis lifted his head as he felt the queasy feeling in his stomach rising higher and higher. He pulled himself up onto his knees and threw up into the toilet bowl again as he winced and then cried. Tears trailing down his cheeks. He closed his eyes and sank his head back down onto the edge of the toilet bowl as bit of his vomit dripped from his lips and made its way down his chin as he sat there trembling.

"I don't...feel good, Harry." He he cried.

"Shhhh....it will be over soon." Harry said as he got up and grabbed a washcloth that was in the bathroom closet. He wet it in the sink then wiped Louis face gently, setting the cloth on the counter top, when finished.

Louis grabbed Harry's hand tightly for comfort. And Harry pulled him into his chest, calming him down, causing his whimpers to die down a little.