Trust

Aaliyah's POV
The bright lights forced me to have to blink several times to get adjusted . I still felt the tingles from Clayton holding my hand , so I moved my fingers a bit to wake him . As soon as i started wiggling my fingers he woke up with a start , and looked at me with his beautiful brown eyes . A huge smile plastered on his handsome face , which i returned .
"Aalyiah" he whispered . I shivered at the way my name rolled off his tounge. He then proceeded to hug me , careful to aggravate any of my injuries . Tingles spread through my body at his touch .
I looked down and inspected myself , Clayton seemed to know what I was doing and went on and told me a rundown of what the doctors said . I really did a number on myself , all over a stupid misunderstanding.
"Clayton I'm so - -" I started , but being interrupted by the doctor walking in. I.T wasn't until then they i realized this wasn't my pack hospital. I.T smelled different , and that doctor was most definitely not Dr.Day . I felt my heart rate speed up as my anxiety got the best of me . The doctor rushed to my bedside , but i flinched away from them .
"Calm down Aaliyah , Dr.Jack is here to help you" Clayton said while grabbing my hand . My body relaxed at his touch , and my heart rate began to go down.
"Luna" the man said addressing me
"It's Aaliyah " i said , I'm not used to the whole Luna thing yet . That's a big responsibility, I'm like the mother of the pack . But the moon goddess wouldn't make me Luna if she didn't believe that I was capable .
Dr. Jack began to check my vitals , and re wrap my bandages . He said that i was healing nicely and that with Clayton being with me I.T was helping me heal faster. He also told me that he is still not sure about how my brain injury will end up . It's obvious that i don't have memory loss , but he said i could also develop short term memory , or brain leeks . But only time would tell , and all i want to focus is my handsome mate .

Clayton's POV
"Aaliyah" i whispered . She shivered at my words . I love the effect i have on her . I finally get to see her big brown eyes again . She was so beautiful, and i can't believe she was all mine. I got up from the chair that I was sitting on and hugged her , tingles spreading throughout my body .
I saw her look down at her injuries , so i started to tell her everything the doctors have been telling me . She looked as if she was going to say something "Clayton I'm so - -" she started but was interrupted by Dr.Jack walking in. All of a sudden her heart rate sped up and her fear was rolling off of her in waves. What was she so scared of ?
Then i remembered she's not used to any male but me and Dr.Day. I'm pretty sure the only reason she trusts me is because of the mate bond . Dr. Jack rushed to her bedside, but she flinched away from his touch .
"Calm down Aaliyah , Dr.Jack is here to help you" i said , she calmed down at my words .
"Luna" Dr Jack says addressing Aaliyah
"It's Aaliyah" she quickly corrected him. My wolf whimpered at the thought of her not wanting to become Luna . But i had to remind him about her traumatizing past.
Dr.Jack began to check her vitals and re do her bandages . He told us that he still doesn't know the full effect of her brain injury. He also told me that i can take her home tomorrow. I'm excited for her to meet my pack , i just know that they will love her .
"Where are we?" she asked me
" We are in my pack , i thought it would be best to bring you here seeing as there were so many bad memories at your old pack" i said
She didn't reply , she just looked around taking in her surroundings .
"The doctor said you can come home tomorrow, and my family really wants to meet you" i said
" family" she replies confusion lacing her voice
I chuckle "yes Aaliyah i have a family , my mom dad and little sister"
" what if they don't like me ?"
"They will love you" i told her standing up.
"I trust you Clayton" she whispered , and i knew she was talking about the misunderstanding that got us here .
" Thank you , princess " i said smoothing her hair out.
Soon her breathing evened out , and i knew she was fast asleep .

—————————————————
AN: Merry Christmas Babies 🎄🎄 I love y'all and I hope y'all had a great Christmas!!!! Don't forget to check out my other book True Betrayal, I might post a new chapter tonight *wink* *wink*

Trinity 💕