Chapter 1

Kyndell P.O.V.

I got up took my hot shower put on my blue lace bar and panties lotion my body put on my fitted tribute skirt with my peach half shirt with black sandals. My hair was curly so i left it like it was i went downstairs and cooked breakfast. I cooked waffles, cheese grits, hand sausages, toast,cheese eggs, and bacon. I was fixing my plate when Eddie came down kissed me and fixed his plate as well.

Eddie: GoodMorning shawty thanks for the breakfast

Kyndell: you welcome babe

Eddie: so what you got planned today shawty

Kyndell: well i have one class and im done with college

Eddie: so shawty graduate this year

Kyndell: yasss bae im so proud of myself

Eddie: im proud of you too shawty

Kyndell: thanks babe im finna go

Eddie: *kiss Kyndell lips

I got my stuff and got in my black impala and drove to school to finish my last test and then i graduate Saturday. I walked in class sat at my table pulled out my lab top and started my test while i was doing my test someone bumped into my table.

Kyndell: damn you excused

.??: my baby ma

Kyndell: alright whateva

.??: damn you don't have to have an attitude im Trey

Kyndell: well Trey im trying to finish my test

Trey: damn what's yo name

Kyndell: none of your business

Trey: ight fine keep yo ass on yo back

I rolled my eyes and finished my last part of my test so i can go shopping and get my nails and feet done. I submitted my test turned off my test got my purse and headed to the mall. On my way to the car the dude from my class came out.

Trey: aye why in a rush

Kyndell: why the fuck you following me

Trey: cause a nigga trying to holla

Kyndell: whateva im not interested

I got in my car put on my sunglasses and drove to the mall to start shopping and get pampered. I parked my car i walk to Forever21 i got some tube tops one was red with pooka dots, tribute with different colors, peach, blue, and white i got some commander wove shorts black, flower, and white i also brought some high waist jeans black, denim out west skinny jeans, acid wash jeggings, classic woven joggers. Ironic skaters skirt, floral printed skaters skirt. My total in there was $293.48 then i walk to my car put my bags in my car then i went back in to the nail shop. I got my nails pink with a design and my toes the same i went to Claire's and brought some hair accessories and some ear rings. I went to the men polo section and brought Eddie four polo shirts and the underwear's i got hungry so i walked to the food court. I went to subway got 5 dollar foot long and two bags of cheddar sun chips i went the American Cookie Company and brought a box of half sugar cookies and half chewy peacan cookies. I got in the car drove home so i can eat cause i was so hungry but while I was driving my phone went off letting me know someone texted me. I got home took my stuff and put it on the bed and then sat in the living room an ate my food then i remembered to check my phone.

My Baby😘👫: shawty i gotta work late at the trap so i'll be home late

My Shawty😘😍: okay babe be safe i love you