10 Chapter 10

When I wake up I remember the good day I had yesterday, and yet somehow I feel absolutely terrible today. I get out of my bed and just sigh, I don't want to go through today.. Everyone has a bad day once in a while, so I think nothing off it. I walk to the living area and see Balth just sitting there. I walk to the kitchen when my brain just starts throwing panicky shit at me, I recognize the feeling immediately and run back to my room. I lock the door and I slide down the wall in front of it. I start rocking back and forth trying to focus on one thought at a time but they just won't stop. I grab my hair and rock harder mumbling 'It's okay, you're okay, just try and think, think, think, THINK!' The last one was more of a mumbled shout and now I can hear Balthy at the door talking to me. "Gabster you okay mate?" He knocks on the door when I don't respond and starts talking softly. "Gabe it's okay just breathe, let it all out. Do I need to mark you absent for today? You can just have a mental health day.." The only thing I can get out is a small squeek that sounds something like an 'yes please' and than I just break down, tears stream down my cheeks and I grab my sweatshirt with both hand and just start to tug at it.

After a while I think I passed out. Because when I wake up I'm still in the same place as when I dropped out of consciousness. I rub an hand over my face and stand up to walk over to the bathroom. Rinsing my face and looking at my hair I decide to just take a nice long shower.

When I get out of the shower I just put on normal clothes, which doesn't happen often when I can stay at the dorm. When I walk back to the living room I'm met with a concerned looking Balth, I smile at him and give him a good bear hug. "Thanks for taking care of me.." I mumble cus I don't reach above his neck. "Don't worry about it, I know your panic attacks can get severe." We hug for a little while and than he let's go off me. "Kali called our dorm phone, said she wanted to talk. Got any idea about that?" I sigh and shake my head. "No we haven't seen or spoken to each other after the party. Did she have a meeting place?" He nodded, "The bakery on campus.." My whole body went ridged and I tense up.

==

When I wake up I almost get up immediately and get dressed. I walk over to the little bakery and open the bakery part. At only 5 AM I start the music and grab ingredients for cookies cupcakes and cheesecake. Swinging to the songs while I work and sing along to the songs.

When it's time to open the store side I shed my apron off and dust some of the flour off my face. I place tables and chairs in the right order and put the specials outside, flicking on all the lights and cleaning some of the counters I look at my effort and smile. I take some of the little cakes and place them on the tables, when that is done I set up the coffee maker and go back to pulling some of the cookies out. About an hour later when it's 9AM I get an text from Gabe.

{Tricksterr: Meeting with Kali at the bakery don't freak out she wanted to talk.}

{Sammich: Why would I freak out, it's not like she broke your heart or anything..}

I notice that I was glaring at the text and I let out a shaky breath, running my hand over my face and through my hair I sigh.

{Tricksterr: I know but she called and she wanted to talk, so I'm gonna talk.}

I type out a short 'k.' and go back to baking, putting on some panic at the disco to get out of the grumpy mood those texts put me in. Half an hour later and I hear the bell above the door, follow by some giggling. I walk up to the register and see Gabe and Kali. Letting out a grumpy sigh I address Gabe. "What can I do for you Gabriel." I see him flinch at the use of his full name and mentally smack myself for being so grumpy towards him. "Just 2 coffee's please.." He mutters, "No sweets?" I ask a bit more politely because now I feel bad about it. "No he won't have any sweets." Kali buds in and I give her a pointed look, "I asked Gabe not you."