Chapter 1 (Invention)

New Fanfic.

Just came into mind.

I really haven't thought the whole story through.

But I still wanted to publish it.

If you want me to continue,  just send me message or comment on the story.

HETALIA/JUSTICE LEAGUE

Rooohooooo!  This is the most fucking best day of my every heroic day of my life! 

Nahahahaha!

Why? Do you ask,  well because I have finally met my super fucking amazing and great idols!  That's why! 

Nahahahahaha! It was like Boom! Pow! Flash!  Bang Bang!  Pwuu Pwuu! Clash and Clang! Whoosh!  And and! 

………

You're not getting what I'm saying, do you? 

Nope,  you don't. Okay, okay I'm getting ahead of myself. Sigh,  alright alright. I'll explain it in the old fashioned way.

It all started during the usual boring World Meeting.

World Meeting

The meeting room was filled with lively countries discussing, sleeping,  fighting or ignoring and minding their own business.

Germany was sitting in his chair getting annoyed that the meeting once again getting nowhere, then out of nowhere an empty cup hit him on the head. He had enough,  he stood up and slammed his hands on the table and shouted with all his might. "ENOOUUUGH!"

Everyone stopped what they were doing and froze then looked at the person who shouted and whimper. "Germany?"

Germany sat back down then everyone followed. Satisfied that everyone sat back down and had all their attention. "All right, now that everone settled down we can finally start with the meeting." He sighed and continued, "America will start with his report."

"Nahahahaha!  Finally it's the Hero's turn to shine!" America stood up as he bro-fist the air, then he leans forward and puts both of his hands on the table. "Alright, I brought something that I developed. Tony,  bring it in!"

Everyone look at him confused, then an alien entered from the door. The alien walked up to America and they talked to each other, but all they understood that the alien keep saying "Fucking and Bitch" and America just laughs and keeps saying " Cool! Rock on Dude!" It seems like they are having a conversation somehow and magically understands each other.

After their little chat, the alien handed America a remote and America took it and faced the audience with a big grin. "Alright, dudes!"

He placed a hand on the alien. "Tony, my friend here, is helping to show you how we can help the world with global warming."

He pressed the button on the remote, then a couple of helmets appeared. The helmet look like they came out of a sci-fi movies.

America taps on the helmet and continue his speech. "These helmets here will be the answers to our problems."

Then Japan interrupted,  " I'm sorry,  America-san, but how wirr helrmets  solrve *our* ( Japanese pronouns it as the letter 'R') probrem?"

"Nahahaha. Well Japan, my friend, these helmets here are miniature time machine." America giving Japan a hero smile and a wink, that could make anyone swoon, making Japan blush a bit.

America continued, " We can use these helmets to change the past mistakes we made or stop the possible things that are the cause of global warming."