Marilyn Manson

Hey everyone, Eve here again! This is more than a little bit late, but I still personally think that it should be done. So... On that note, I've got a question for you Brian; and it's kind of a big one, so be prepared. 

Fire away, kiddo. I'm sure I can handle whatever it is. 

If you say so. *I look down at the paper, smirking slightly.* IvyDex1 wants to know what you would do if she had a backstage pass for one of your concerts, and wanted you to make love to her, but she was scared because she was a virgin. 

*I raise a drawn on eyebrow slightly, thinking about it for a little while.* Hmm... I'd make sure she was legal before probably showing her around, letting her get comfortable around me before even trying to kiss her. Chances are I'd have most of my makeup off by then, so she could see the real me instead of the person I am onstage with my boys. I'd take her out to a hotel or somewhere nice, because venue dressing rooms are as disgusting as they sound, and make love to her. I'd be gentle though, so that I wouldn't hurt such an innocent girl. 

Well @IvyDex1, there's your answer! 

*I smirk slightly, winking before letting my tattooed arms cross in front of me.* See you in your dreams, sweet girl. 

*I roll my eyes, shaking my head slightly.* Go find a playboy, Brian. 

(A/N: Sorry about this being so late, I've been pretty busy with school and job hunting so I haven't had any time to update like I should be.)