Shes a B.O.W.

As James smirked, I just rolled my eyes. " are we going or what? " I asked as I crossed my arms and looked at James. James nodded his head. " Right this way." James said as he turned around and began walking towards the door. I sighed as I uncrossed my arms and followed the idiot. I didn't stay to close to James. I didn't trust him. How could I? This man kidnapped me, took me away from people who I did trust.

And who knows. If I ever will see them again. James and I were walking down a very long hall way. And at the end of it. Was another huge room. But it was a living room. With a tv, couches, tables and chairs. And the kitchen was right next to it. So I guess this was all in one really. And someone. In a big red chair was sitting there. Looking right at me with a huge smirk on his face. It was Simmons. I widen my eyes as I backed away a bit. But I didn't get far.

Because right behind me was a bodyguard. I turned my head a bit to look at the people. I then widen my eyes again. This guy was huge. With one hug he could easily kill me. I looked back at Simmons, who had his hand out. " Come in Miss AnnaMaria. I want you to be comfortable. So sit down, eat and relax. " Simmons said with a smirk on his face. Next thing I knew was James was right behind me. James than began to push me towards Simmons. I tried to stop him. But when i did.

James picked me up and walked towards Simmons. When we finally got close enough, James put me down in a chair. Right next to Simmons. Some servers came out with some food and put it right in front of me. I looked up at them, and nodded my head. They walked away. I then looked at Simmons. " I don't know what you want. But your not getting it. I will not be your little play thing. " I said growling. Simmons only laughed.

" ohh...but you already are. You are my little angel. With my work. You are what I made you to be. I own you now. Understand? Now eat. Your gonna be here for a very long time. " Simmons said. I looked down at the food. I didn't want to eat. But I knew if I didn't start eating Simmons or someone would force me to. So I slowly began eating their food. Who knows what the hell was put inside the food. Anything could. But oh well.

It was quit. No one was talking. Either they were reading a book, on their phones or watching tv. It was so weird. I wasn't use to it. But next thing I knew. I was blown away. Chairs were flying the air. And the smoke alarms went off. My body flow and hit a wall. And I could barely hear or eye anything. It was a ring sound in my ears, and it was so bright. When I could hear again. All I heard was shooting. And I saw people from the army.

I didn't understand what was going on at first. Then I saw him. I saw Piers. And he was looked right at me. He had a small smile on his face. And then I saw Chris. Next thing I knew, Chris was yelling my name. Someone throw a flash grenade my way. Piers was trying to run towards me. But it went off. So I didn't get blinked from the flash. I took out my wings to cover myself. After I few minutes. I heard nothing. But when I uncovered myself, I saw people died. And Piers looking at me with wide eyes.

Chris was also looking at me. Everyone one from the army was. I kept my eyes only on Piers. " C...Captain. S...She's uh....B.O.W...." Piers said in a soft voice. Chris walked over to Piers and put a hand on his shoulder and said. " I know Piers. I can see that. " Chris then walked over to me. I put my wings away and looked down. Chris walked over to me and put a hand on my shoulder. " are you ok at least? Are you hurt? " Chris asked. I looked up at him. I shook my head. " thank you for saving me.... " I said softly. I couldn't look at them.

I didn't want to read the look in their eyes. I was to scared too. I didn't wanna look. But next thing I knew, Chris put his hand on my chin and made me look up at him. " AnnaMaria. You will be safe with us. We aren't going to turn you in. You are now part of the team. So let's going. " Chris said with a soft smile. I widen my eyes. I then gently hugged Chris. " thank you Chris. " I said softly. He smiled as he pet my head. I let go of Chris as the men began to make their way out of the building.

I kinda stayed close to Chris. But right next to me was Piers. He kept looking at me. When we were outside, Piers pulled me aside. " You weren't gonna tell any of us that you were a B.O.W? " Piers asked. I looked up at him and sighed. " Well, first off. I wasn't born like this. I was kidnapped....Simmons....Simmons and his friend made me into this. You think I wanna be like this? Yea I love angels and shit. But doesn't mean I wanna be one. I rather not. But that doesn't make me any different.....I will just stay away from you then...." I said walking off.

I made my way behind Chris again, and with Piers right behind me. I sighed. I hated this. Now I feel unwanted. Yea Chris was nice enough to not kill or hurt me. But everyone else one the team is staying away from me. I'm no different from them. Besides having wings. That's all I really have. But I guess in their eyes I'm some type of monster. But Chris....I guess he doesn't see me as a monster, because he didn't want to kill me. I'm not even supposed to be alive right now. The B.S.S.A is known for killing B.O.W and other shit. But.....

But Chris doesn't see me as one....I wonder why. But I'm glad that Chris doesn't. I wish everyone else on the team, saw what Chris saw. Trust me, I don't wanna be some type of monster to those guys. But maybe....that's all I will be. I hope sooner or later, the guys will see me as a normal person, and not some type of monster. That is all I can really wish and hope for. But I have a feeling, that won't happened. Oh well I guess....

{ Alright! I'm gonna leave it there. Thank you so much guys for waiting. I have been a bit busy. Which I do apologize for. But I will be working on my story's more because I will have for free time yay! But I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Again thank you for waiting and I really do hope you enjoy this chapter. Remember you guys are awesome no matter what. Love you yea. And by by! }