Part 42

"Are we talking different country's ?"
"Yup." 
2D was planning to get as far away as possible.

Hell doesn't count as a country, honey.

"America?" Murdoc suggested. Yet, Stuart wanted somewhere nobody would think to look. Most people who escape go to America.
"No, somewhere more unpredictable."
Suddenly Noodle came downstairs dragging a heavy suitcase behind her.
"We could go to Japan!" 2D blurted.

Your just going to leave Russel? After all he's done for you? He's probably blind! The gang was none of your business but you still gave him hell for it!

"That's actually a good idea! It would give Noodle a chance to find out more about her past."

Noodle strolled into the living room where Murdoc and 2D were.
"Noods, we have decided that we are going to japan." Murdoc announced.
She plastered on a smile. Of course she had always wanted yo visit her home country, but she missed Russel.
"Have you got everything?" The bluenette asked.
"Well I was thinking that maybe Del could come. We haven't seen him in forever!"

---------------
Hello! For the past week or so, I've had the idea for a new 2Doc, it's relatively less depressing then this through out. Do you guys think I should write it yet or wait until this is finished? It also starts off 2Doc so you won't have to wait for ages.
Tell me what you think!
Hail satan 🤘🏼