_twelve_

a/n: just so y'all know, i'm actually crying right now because i'm so ugly but i'm also laughing because of the comments in the last chapter

finn

for the following days after i apologized to millie, the only thing i could think about was that damn kiss. i couldn't figure out why i was so obsessed over it. it was just a kiss.

after we had pulled away from the kiss, millie immediately ran off. for me, it felt somewhat magical. like a firework going off in your stomach, but you don't die from it. the feeling was almost indescribable.

millie

the past days were like hell. i saw finn multiple times, but we didn't talk, which resulted in some awkward-ass stares.

iris had begun to avoid finn, and i could only wonder why. maybe she came to her senses and broke up with finn.

of course i was confused about the kiss. my mind couldn't think of a reason why it happened.

when he kissed me, it felt right, but at the same time, wrong. it shouldn't have happened. by the time it was over, there were a thousand new thoughts running through my confused brain.

now, i know, you cannot just simply change your mindset for someone because they kiss you, and you liked it. before the kiss, finn called me a lot of different names, some of which i didn't even know the meaning of.

it's just that he was a good person for the time we were in the woods together, and i hoped for that to continue throughout the rest of his life.

finn

millie hadn't spoke to me in a few days. i began to think that i had screwed things up more by kissing her.

everytime i saw millie, my heart fluttered. i felt like i was going to throw up from all of the fuzzy feelings in my stomach.

i knew that what i felt was wrong. but, it felt so right. the past days had been full of thoughts about millie. all of which concluded with the fact that she is indeed perfect.

it's incredibly odd; the chance that after years of ruining her, i wanted to help her.

i guess i just had a change of heart.

——

p2 will be published like five seconds after this, but it will be a lot longer!

-
sav