FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD...

now its getting weird...

ive been seeing 5 now leave every week! same time, same place and always on a Thursday..

not to mention when she goes into the kitchen she would sometimes burn her toast and stares at the food until its gone cold or mushy. She would randomly come into a room, pick something up, AND MOVE IT TO THE OVER SIDE OF THE FRICKIN ROOM!

we have this rule in our house. we have to label any food that is ours in the fridge or what we don't want the over person to eat, but however hard i try to stop her from eating my food she still is able to find it! and yes i have hid it in the bathroom, bedroom, under the sofa, behind the TV and in my clothes and shoes. NOTHING WORKS!

going downstairs, i enter the kitchen because I'm now hungry complaining about food.

(that's the fridge, i thought it look cute but at the same time on the side it looks pretty fancy so it would be perfect with the things both you and 5 likes)

opening the fridge i find that...THERE IS NOTHING THERE APART FROM A LETTER!

sighing, i take the note and read it.

Dear Y/N,

This is something really important and is life threating if you don't do this right now... ( god this is intense).......................

can you get some food?  there is some money on the counter if you need it.

From Your Dear Beloved 'Sister', 5

when i see her i swear to god (sorry if that is offensive to someone) I'm gonna kill her then bring her back to life just to kill her again...

giving up i look out of the window by the small kitchen table to see it was lightly raining

"Guess if shopping in the rain...," I sighed " better get a lock for cupboards too"

i go back to my room, get dressed .since I've been in my pyjamas all day, and went back down.