Weird experience piccolo x human reader

(Y/ NPOV)
I was looking for piccolo so I ask chi chi if she seen him. hey chi chi did you see piccolo he was supposed to help me learn how to fly. "He out side he doing that weird meditation thing again" thanks Chi chi I ran outside where he is. Took me a while to find him  it was far away for Chi chi house I seen Him Floating near a tree. I walk up to him I sat down next to him try to meditation I seen him open one eye and Shut it. About 30min he stopped his meditation he look at me and said "are you ready". Yes 2 hours hard exhausting Training I look at him smile good bye piccolo He look at me and nod.

The past 3 week of hard training

(Piccolo POV )
I saw Y/N running toward me and said hi. What Are we going do today can we talk sure. Why are you all way meditating because it's relaxing am I annoying you right now a "little"
Sorry.mI stop talking. It fine you can talk but not to much where did you came from. I can from a plant call namekian that 10 min of him explaining. About his people that cool. He started to blush a dark shade of red are you ok piccolo your face is. Bright red are you getting sick she put her. Hand on my forehead I grad her hand slightly pushed it to the side s- s-sorry. " It fine let start training"ok I jump at him. Attack him from the back but he dodged it and he punch me in the side. I did the same move over and over again till. I got good Hit on him she ran she tripped. Fell on top of me she started blushing nice Shade of Red she got Quickly off. And started repeatedly say sorry. I pat her shoulder and said it's fine.

(Y/N POV )
I feel like and idiot right now I feel the heat still in my Face. I look at him and nod and started training again after 1 hour training. we had to stop because it started to rain hard I said Goodbye. Piccolo he Look at me said "I think I should go with you" I gotten better at flying. So I start fly to my house on my own I started feel weird but I kept fly anyways. It started Get worse but I kept flying like an idiot it started rain harder. All of a sudden I fell from the sky. All I could. remember I hit the cold ground everything went black.

(Piccolo POV )
I was worry about Y/N if she made it home safe I had mix feel about. That weird girl I love her (insert short or long hair ) it so adorable but back to the top. So I started to Fly in the directions where she was flying 5 mins look see. If she got home safe what " "idiot she got home safe I'm just paranoid" I started to turn around and then I felt weak power level. So I follow i the directions where I felt that weak power level when I got to that strange Power level I saw. In my horror a unconscious Y/N I flew down and pick her up. and Bring her to her house When I got to the house it. Was lock I look around where she put the key. I look under the doormat and the key was there I unlocked door and put her. On the couch her clothes were not that wet luckily when she fell unconscious under that tree. Or she may have die from hypothermia if. I didn't get to her put my Cape around her. To Keep her warm. sat by her side and waited for her wake up.

The next day

(Y/N POV )
  W-w-what happened I Open my eyes my body hurt so badly. WhenI try to get up I fell back on the couch in pain. "Y/N stop trying to get up let are body Rest told you I should have came with you" piccolo sounded kinda mad. Did you have any clue that you could of die of hypothermia. And started he yell But it didn't happen but it could have happen Y/N. Ok dad "do you know that I really care about you" look at her with a blush y-y-you do "of course I do" he look at me he had red blush across his face.He started to hug me really hard hey ouch my body feel it get crush. Oh sorry and he stop that death hug he was really close to my face piccolo and you can make soup please. and said sure thank you and I kiss his on the Cheek. He stared at me in shock at what I just did I let's what.  I just did sink in my mind. And I new that I just fucked up he look at me with a Smirk. I was about to say sorry all of sudden I felt A light pack on my lips I Started blush deep color of red "coming right up with that food you ask for my flower" .