i really want to kiss you

IX

As soon as Emma laid her hand onto Felix's, he pulled her onto his hard chest. Felix's heart raced, trying to shake off any nervous feelings when he felt Emma place her hand over his heart and from the shocked look on her face, he knew she could feel it hammering against her hand. He'd never had her this close in years. All Felix could hear was his heart beat that taunted him as he spun Emma around in his arms. The music surrounded them and Felix concentrated on it, focusing his main thought.

Emma was his and only his and he had to prove that.

Wrapping his arms around Emma's small waist, Felix took in a deep breath. Emma's sunflower perfume calming him as he started to regain all rational thought and then he was the old Felix again. Smirking down at Emma's slightly confused face as he laid his hands against her wedding dress and tightened his hold on her. As if that would reassure him that she was his.

Emma hesitantly placed her hands onto Felix's shoulders and allowed him to lead the dance. Her feet following closely after his as he guided them across the dance floor and it was the perfect first dance as husband and wife, until Emma felt Felix's hands start to lower. Emma's blue eyes snapped up to meet Felix's jealous green ones and glared. Her hands tightening around her husband's shoulder in warning when he started to near the curve of her wide hips.

Felix's rose them back to her waist when Emma gave his shoulder another meaningful squeeze and clenched his jaw. Ignoring Emma's heated gaze as his eyes scanned the crowd until they landed on Marcus who sat at the bar, watching the couple dance with narrowed eyes and Felix smirked. This was what he wanted, to prove to Marcus that Emma was his and none of his puppy love would change that.

This time, Felix didn't stop his hands from lowering, even after Emma had squeezed his shoulder a number of times. "Felix!" She warned, eyes glancing around the room towards her guests, to see them smiling and giggling as they watched Felix tried to feel up his wife. Some of Felix cousins shouted for him to wait until tonight and Felix smirked, chuckling when a startled gasp left Emma's pink lips his hands finally cupped her ass. "You are mine."

The words were hard, harsh and Emma almost flinched at the claim he made. She shook her head, ignoring her families giggles and she took a hold of Felix's neck and lowered him until her lips were near his ear, "Not anymore."

<><><>

Marcus had never been one to drink, he hated the bitter taste it sometimes left and headache that came after but in that moment, he needed something. Anything to relieve him from the heartache he was going through.

Emma, the girl he thought was the love of his life was married.

Marcus shook his head, his index finger twirling around the edge of the shot glass in front of him before sighing. Drowning the shot, Marcus stood. Chucking slightly when his legs wobbled and he slowly steadied himself against the bar, ignoring the concerned stares from the bartender as he dried up previously used glasses.

Waving off the bartender, Marcus turned his gaze back onto the dance floor and hated when the ache in his chest eased when Emma slowly released herself from Felix's grip and disappeared into the crowd.

Tomorrow she'd been in his arms again.

<><><>

Macie smiled brightly, watching as her daughter sent everyone sweet smiles as she existed the dance floor. Felix not far behind as he greeted guests that passed him on their way to the dance floor. Macie was so happy, her daughter was set.