Origin Story: Power Acquired!

Lab

So the military and the government decided to splice Raven's DNA with every animal DNA known to man, hoping that they will get an animal shapeshifter.

Raven heard footsteps coming towards her room. "Subject 1358. You will be experimented on today." At this time Raven was 7 years old. She didn't have the care in the world of what is going to happen to her she didn't have hope anymore.

Raven walked with the soldier she wasn't even thinking to escape this hell hole.

Experiments Chamber

Raven looks around carefully, deducing everything that she can just about a second later she figured out that her DNA is going to be spliced with other DNA, but she said nothing. If the experiment fails, she would rather die than get some new organs transplanted on her to keep her alive. So she laid down on the experimenting table. Soon the doctors attached tubes on all her limbs (hands and legs) and then a machine starts to go.

Raven starts to feel pain as her DNA was getting altered. She held in the pain so that she wouldn't scream. It felt like every muscle in her body was getting ripped apart. She managed to hold the pain in until the experiment's finished. *panting* it's finished Raven was panting very hard, sweat all over. Raven was very lucky the first experiment was successfully done.

She was given time to rest. Raven was in her cell exhausted it's time for dinner. "Here's your food." One of the soldier said as he's putting in the food in her cell. Raven's curiosity was killing her she had to try to use her abilities, so she used it. "Ok let's see what..." She transformed into a monkey. She looked in the mirror "Huh... Ok takes a little bit of time to control it I suppose." She tried it again and tranforms into a frog, and again into a horse. All of that and she noticed one same thing everytime, every animal that she transforms to has a red mark on the head of that animal.

"Well... I'm getting used to it, ok think of an animal." She thought of a raven since it's also her name. She did it she transformed into a raven "Ok I'm getting the hang of it." So she eats her dinner and sleeps.

-•-/ The next morning \-•-

"Subject 1358 you will come to the training centre with me." Raven comes out of the room and does her training.

A few days later the government decided to do an intelligence test, this test will include every child or teen from the age of 7 to 13 in the whole of Japan. This also includes all the kids whose being experimented on. Raven of course also does this test.

The day of the test has come, Raven spotted two particular other children who struck her as interesting. Raven did the test without any problems and got a perfect score, solving the problems that no 7 year old kid would ever be able to do. "Hey Alma that kid is done already?" Said one of the kids that struck Raven as interesting. They made eye contact Raven with her emotionless eyes saw those two and knew their names by nametag one is Alma and the other is Muse.

Because of Raven's score, the president saw Raven and took an interest to her. The president took Raven to be his adopted daughter, he also knew about her special powers so he decided to make her a government agent and his personal guard.
Then she grew up to be the president's daughter.

To be continued...