Twø

Tyler's POV.

I sat down on Josh's lap wondering what we were going to do now, our two wonderful teenage girls were looking at us smiling, I leaned back and was now laying down with my head on Josh's lap,

"I think we should tell them about us and our family and later on down the time do something like a Q&A about the family," I said.

"That sounds like a plan," Josh said to me.

"We should film it now," I said.

In the video

*"Hey guys It's Josh and Tyler from twenty one pilots, today we are going to be talking about the photo that is on twitter (Photo above/on the side) as you can see that we are kissing and there is a reason for that and that reason is that we are married and we also have two amazing daughters" Josh was explaining whilst signalling for the girls to come into the frame. "We have been married for eleven years now, a year before we had Kristeen" I explained as she was waving at the camera. "And two years after that we had Alexa." Josh said while looking at me. "So if you guys want to ask questions about our family ask in the comments and on twitter and we will do a video with them answering your questions" I explained "So thanks for watching and leave answers down below and we will try to answer them all in another video," Josh said. "Bye!" We both said at the same time*

After we filmed the video and uploaded it on the twenty one pilots YouTube channel we waited for the comments to come out. I was hoping that the comments were all good ones and in the comments I wanted people to say that they enjoyed the video. But as the comments started to we saw that they weren't as positive as we thought, most of the comments were negative like people saying;

Pineapple pizza – How old are the girls?? When and where did you get married?!

Coconut banana – how long where you together for before you got married, and why did you get married??

Poison Berry124 – Why did you wait so long to come out?? Wouldn't you just tell us when you did the first video??

Wicked witch of the west12345 – How did you have the girls, did one of you guys get pregnant, did you adopt, or did you do a surrogate??

Badb***h123 – You two will go to hell!

GayAnti134 – don't you guys know that it's disgusting??

Let's_talk_about_god – why did you guys have to get married??

ChronicleNoGay – Don't your parents think it's disgusting?? Because I sure do.