Shot 2

Thank u so much for ur wonderful response.. keep supporting and show ur love towards my work to keep me encouraged 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😄😄😄

__________________________________

After dinner, Gauri went to their room straight, sit down on the floor and started learning.

She is very confused and distraught over her upcoming exams.

She felt like even she forgot what she already know. Her eyes were filled with little pearl drops.

Om come to their room and locked door. He go and sit near her. He call her.

Gauri did not look at him as he could see her tears. She sit still. Om hold her chin with his fingers and lift up.

He saw her pain instead of tears in her eyes. He held that pearl drop that roll down her cheeks.

She was about to say something with sorrowful broken voice, Omkara ji.. I.. I don't want to.. he put finger on her lips and noded NO.

Gauri Don't understand and say, listen to me. Om say, not necessary and starts picking up all her books and notes.

He arranged and put it on her study table to take rest. He make her stand up and take her to window.

He make her look out the window and tell her to enjoy the view and feel the breeze.

Gauri look at him confused. She say, Omkara ji.. what r u saying? I'm already tensed and stressed out.. now u r wasting my time.. I have many more lessons to learn.. I confused all those lessons and now I feel like I'm messed up.. now I forgot  and messed all those lessons I read long ago.

I'm really scared to face this exam Omkara ji.. I have no time to enjoy and feel like u say.. by this time I would have finished 2 chapters.

Om was just admiring her worried face and scared eyes. She waves her hand in front of him and say, I'm leaving Omkara ji.. I'll do all this after my exams and she start leaving.

Om hold her wrist gently and say, I know u have many lessons to read. But today I need to talk to u. Gauri look at him confused.

Om hold her shoulder and takes her for a walk inside their room. Gauri is lost in him and just look at him.

Om say, Gauri.. I know u r stressed out because of all exam pressure, test, new lessons and all.. even I can understand what and how u feel right now.

U know, when we r too much worried for something then it'll really turn messy even though if it perfect. U r  doing the same.

Like u said u have even forgot what u know earlier because of this over tension. I want u to feel relaxed right now.. u should not take too much tension in last minute Gauri.. it will kill ur peace of mind.

So just relax now and he make her sit and rest on recliner. When she refused, He made her lean and relax on it by pressing her shoulder.

Gauri have no idea what Om is up to. She look at him confused. He signs her to be quite and relax.

He go and turn on music player and play light music, he lit some pleasant smelling candles in their room and turned off bright lights. Just dim lights were ON.

He put eye drops in her eyes and ask her to close it for few secs. In that time he gently massaged her fingers and toes.

She felt relaxed and get emotional for his care. Few secs later Gauri opened her eyes and felt emotional.

Om hold her hands and she stood up. He twirl her by fingers and then hold her hands again. He say, how do u feel now? That moment her tear drop roll down her cheek, she nods yes.