EPILOGUE

Jimin's POV

Its been 16 years since me and Jungkook get together. Now we are married, I called for my son to come down from his room. I need to tell him that me and Jungkook are going to the bar. "Jungmin! Come down now. Stop just being in your room." I yelled upstairs. "Come on Appa, wait- are you going to work?" He asked. "Yea, today is my last performance before I retire." I replied. "Can I follow you guys inside?" He asked. "Why? Usually you always stay in the car while we are at work." I asked. "Please~" He said making an agyeo. "Fine..." I said. I walked to Jungkook who was already in the car with Jungmin following me.

We drove to the bar. I got out with Jungkook. "Are you following us Jungmin?" Jungkook asked. "Ofcourse dad." Jungmin replied while looking down at his phone. Jungkook looked at him weird but then just shrugged it off.

We walked into the bar. I turned around to talk to Jungmin. But when I turned around he was gone. I was worried but he is a big kid. He can take care of himself. I got in my private room and change into my outfit. I went backstage and saw my apprentice. He is the one who is going to replace me after I retire. He smiled at me and waved at me. "Hello Jimin sunbae-nim." My apprentice said. "Hey Sejun, remember tomorrow is your debut. I will be there." I said. "Thanks sunbae. I cant wait for your performance today." He said. "Of course. But remember after this. Its your time to shine my hoobae." I said hugging him. (Note: The guy in the media above is Sejun.)

Its finally my turn. I walked up stage and start my performance. Once Im done, I went backstage. I search for Sejun, I walked for a while and I finally found him. But Jungmin was kissing him. I was shock but then it turn into a smirk. I saw Jungkook nearby and ran to him to drag him to Jungmin and Sejun. We walked towards them silently. "So that's why you wanted to follow us inside, Jungmin. Looks like my baby boy is in love." I said shocking the couple. "Sunbae-nim? Jungmin is your son!" Sejun said shock.

"Jungmin, why didnt you tell me you had a boyfriend?" Jungkook said jokingly. "Hahaha, sorry dad." Jungmin said. "Well looks like we were disturbing something. Here." I said as I gave Sejun the key to my private room. "You can use my room its yours now anyways." I said winking. With that me and Jungkook left the two love birds alone.

Ah~ Young love. How cute~

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
A/N:
Well this is the end of the first book of the 'Virgin Cherry Lust' series. I hope you guys like it. The next book would tell a story about Jimin's childhood and what happen to Jimin's parents.