Chapter Seven

I went to school,of course,and then this weird thing happened.

I saw Rosy talking so mean to her friends.Its like she's crying.

"I hate you!"she shouted at her own friends.

She ran to the girls' bathroom.

"Guys,what did you do?"I asked.

"Make your new friend feel bad,obviously.We knew she had you as a friend and we disagree because we are suppose to be the only friends of hers,right girls?"said the girl in a casual dress.

No one answered her.

"Well,whatever.We saw you in the Spelling Bee,and you guys used to be enemies.When we remembered it,we had a plan.We will show our drawing of Rosy being a devil and showing her underwear and stepping on your foot.While you were making a silly face because your foot is being stepped on your new friend right now."she replied.

I got angry.

I go to the girls' bathroom and saw Rosy upset.

"I'm sorry,Rosy.You know,if you want to shout at me,shout.If you want to say I'm stupid,say it.If you don't want to be my friend,don't.I am better off without a best friend."I say,leaving the bathroom.

"Kendy,wait.So, what if those people think of us being morons?I do want to be your friend.Your best friend.Now,let's review again later."

I agree.