Chapter 1: Run.

|| ToolShed's POV ||
I looked around the dimly lit streets, my pastel blue eyes swiftly changing from one place to another, my gaze flickered to the sky as I heard a gliding sound against the air. I turned around and I jumped slightly when I heard the swooping sound behind me and feet landing on the ground, I turned around. A teenager about my age was standing there, he had a red and yellow kite on his back and he had a grey outfit on with a small Kite on the chest of the outfit. He also wore shoulder pads which was a light blue. Some of his ginger hair was sticking out of the top part where the outfit was supposed to hide his hair. His emerald green eyes looked into my pastel blue eyes and he chuckled, "Heya ToolShed." He said with a smooth tone. I smiled lightly, "Hallo there, Human Kite." I chirped. "How're you this fine nigh-" I was cut off by a gun being thrown into my arms, "What the.." I said, looking at the gun then at Human Kite, he had a toothy grin on his face. "You said you'd help me with anything." He said and he pointed at a nearby convenient store. I stood there for a second, the urge to help Human Kite pull a robbery on the little vulnerable store was starting to overtake me, I tried fighting it but I ended up giving it all up and I nodded, "Let's do it." I said, and we walked to the convenient store, I stood outside and Human Kite went inside.
|| Ten minuets later ||
|| Human Kite's POV ||
I yelled, calling ToolShed in, as soon as he ran in he aimed the gun at the cashier, "GIVE US THE-" he stopped when he saw that I had the money, he dropped the gun, "Come on. N o w." I said, grabbing his arm and we ran out. "Holy shit.." we was surrounded by the police, "Put your hands in the air, we will open fire!" A policeman said, ToolShed jumped on my back and I lunged into the air. In a second we was gone. I landed far away from there, we had the money still, "Kyle this is going way too far." ToolShed said, "Stan I'm sorry.. Kenny wanted me to do it.. he needs the money." I said, looking at Stan. He had a scowl on his face but then it softened, "Don't worry.. I won't tell.." I looked away as Stan said it, "Promise?"
"Promise.. now come on.. they're onto us." ToolShed said as he grabbed my hand and he began to run, I shortly followed behind.
We're on the run..
From society..
From everything.