Chapter 2: It takes a whore to know one.

|| Kyle's POV ||
I stood in front of Craig's house, I inhaled and I looked up at Craig's bedroom window. Craig was looking out of his window he waved at me as I walked to the front door and I inhaled and exhaled and I opened the door, walking in. He ran downstairs, the good thing was that we all was living on our own so we could.. do private things. He immediately grabbed my hand and I felt my heart skip a beat.. he dragged me to his room and he threw me inside and on his bed before he closed the door.
|| Craig's POV ||
"Thanks for doing this, Kyle.. I really need a break from Tweek..." I said to Kyle as I walked to him with a toothy grin, I climbed on top of him and I kissed him deeply. Kyle's face lit up, he slowly melted into the kiss and I felt myself go hard. Kyle soon forced his tongue into my mouth and I slowly kissed back the way he kissed me, I was so hard.. I broke the kiss and I chuckled, "Let's take it further..." I said as I got off him, "Take them off.~" I playfully said And Kyle took his jacket and top off along with his hat. I climbed back on him and I proceeded to kiss him. After a while I broke the kiss again and I began to kiss Kyle's neck, feeling for a soft spot. When I Heard Kyle moan I began to bite down on the spot I kissed, making him moan out loud. I slowly went to kiss his chest and then as I went further down his chest, his face went darker in blush, I took his trousers and boxers off for him, and his face just went as dark as it would go. As I touched his member his back arched and he let out a sharp breath, "I thought you was use to it.. are you not?~" I playfully asked as I slowly licked the tip of Kyle's member. I flinched as he grabbed the back of my head and he forced me to take the whole thing into my mouth. I slowly began to suck.. and just like that he came straight away, he slowly let go of my head and I swallowed. I slowly removed my mouth from Kyle's member, and I sat up. Kyle immediately got dressed and he ran out of my house, "I guess it takes a whore to know one.." I said to myself..
Yes I was a whore.