*˖✶ DAVID - Snow ✶˖*

David had slowly woken up, opening his eyes slightly before pulling your sleeping frame closer to his body. A pleased sigh left his lips as he felt your lotion fill his nostrils. Christmas was coming up which meant busy times. The past weeks you had been baking, shopping and cleaning like mad men. Between everything you had helped David to practice his lines for some auditions as well. A smile spread across his lips when he thought about how lucky he was to have you there supporting him.

He soon left the bed for the bathroom and when he was finished he peeked outside the covered windows. His eyes widen when he saw the snow covering the ground and trees. As you had moved to Stockholm it snowed occasionally but since it was Sweden snow was a rarity. David knew how much you liked the snow even if you sometimes despited the coldness of the winter he walked over to the bed and gently shook you awake.

"Babe, it's snowing!" He had yelled-whispered as you slowly opened your eyes as a groan slipped past your lips.

"What did you say?" You mumbled as you closed your eyes again, wanting to slip back into the unconscious state. You had dreamt a pleasant dream, you were a Zebra and the only thing that mattered were you living the calm Zebra life in savanna.

"It's snowing!" He exclaimed and you groaned as you turned around, you back now facing him. "You've been nagging about snow for weeks now babe." He continued but you didn't listen.

"What time is it?" You groaned and he chuckled.

"Seven." He said and you kept groaning as you hugged the warm blanket closer to your body. David laughed as he sat down on the edge of the bed as he started to get dressed.

"There's no chance it's snowing at this unholy hour of the day." You mumbled before letting out a sigh, you were in a perfect position, all your muscles relaxing audit was only a matter of seconds before you would fall back to sleep. However David had other plans, he gripped the blanket that hugged your body to perfection and provided the perfect warmth before pulling it off. You yelled out in surprise as you quickly sat up, only his shirt covered your body so you skin got covered in goosebumps quickly.

"What's the matter with you, I'm tired David!" You exclaimed and crossed your arms over your chest as he chuckled at you. Your hair was a mess, everything but straight. "I thought we agreed on taking it easy now the last days before Christmas!" You continued as he left the room after throwing the blanket on the floor.

"Come on babe, I'll make it up to you later!" He yelled from the hall and you could hear him get ready to go outside.

"I'm not coming now! It will probably still be there in a few hours when I'm well rested!" You yelled and he walked over to your shared bedroom.

"It's Sweden baby, this snow might be gone in ten minutes!" He said before leaving you and the apartment. A sigh left your lips as you laid back down. You closed your eyes, trying to go back to sleep without the blanket but it was to chilly. A sigh left your lips but suddenly a loud bang was heard which made you jump. Then there was another one and it was all against your window. You let out an exaggerated groan before walking up to the window to remove the curtain. Your eyes widen when you saw the snow but there was three balls of snow glued to the glass. You looked down and saw David standing there with a proud smile. You shook you head before quickly getting dressed. When you were fully dressed you left the apartment to join your boyfriend. You were barely out the door when a snowball almost hit you in the head.

"DAVID!" You yelled before wrapping two fists of snow and looked at him as you created a ball yourself. You threw it at him but missed and another one came your way. "Don't be so cocky David! We live on the second floor not on top of empire state building!" You yelled as you created more balls as you tried to doge the ones he threw at you.

Not long after there was a full war going on. You were both laughing and throwing balls at each other. Suddenly David wrapped his arms around your body, capturing you but you tried to get away while laughing.

"No, stop it I can't breath!" You said as you were out of breath from all the laughing and running. David had let you got and you didn't care about the snow as you sat down on the ground. Your breath was rugged as you tried to calm you breath. Both of you were covered in snow, or at least partly melted snow.

"Can't we make a snowman?" You asked and he shook his head which made you frown.

"We need to get warm babe, maybe later? I thought we could take a warm shower and make some hot cocoa?" He said and you hummed. "And what do you about a Christmas movie?" He continued and you smiled before holding you hand out to him.

"Help me up." You said and he chuckled as he pulled you up. Hand in hand you walked back to your apartment. You almost moaned when you got inside you warm apartment. You got out of your wet jacket, beanie, gloves and scarf before walking towards the bathroom.

After a long and warm shower together you got dressed as David made some chocolate. Dressed in your sweatpants, your christmas sweater and a pair of fluffy socks you sat down by the television and picked out a movie.

"A Christmas Carol? Home Alone? Grinch? " You asked and he hummed.

"You can chose, I'm not picky!" David yelled from the kitchen before he walked into the living room with two large cups of steaming cocoa, whipped cream and marshmallows. You snuggled close to each other with a blanket before the movie started.

"You know I love you right?" David suddenly said and you hummed. "I'm very lucky to have you baby." He continued and you looked up at him, with a visible blush on your cheeks as you smiled widely.

"I love you too baby." You said and kissed his jaw before focusing on the movie. You relaxed your head against his side and after a few movies your eyes fell heavy and you drifted off. David smiled down at you when he heard you snoring lightly. He kissed your forehead which made your grip around his waist tightened.