Part 2 - Oh gog

You stepped into Gamzee's hive, quite flustered, because you haven't been there in quite a while. You thought about all the times you and the purple-blooded troll had hung out, and a wave of memories flooded over you. Empty pie tins, faygo bottles and horns littered the floor. Nothing has changed. Gamzee headed over to the couch and brushed some stray faygo bottles away before sitting down. The couch let out a puff of air when he sat down. He quickly stood up again, to your surprise, and ran into the kitchen.

"(Y/n) sit down and I'll be out in a motherfuckin minute," Gamzee shouted.

You sat down on the couch and coughed as a cloud of dust exploded around you. As you heard Gamzee stumbling around the kitchen, you could smell the sweet aroma of a fresh pie being made.

You love his pies.

You heard a loud knock on the door and a familiar voice "HEY, FUCKASS, OPEN UP!"

Karkat.

Gamzee didn't hear him while he was crashing around the kitchen. You stood up and stepped over some horns, proceeding to the door. You flung the door open and revealed a quite angry Karkat. He blundered in through the doorway, not even pausing to say hello to you. As Karkat stomped through Gamzee's hive, he stepped on some horns which alerted him to his presence. Gamzee poked his head out of the kitchen and saw Karkat trudging over to him. "Hey, bro. Nice of you to motherfuckin stop by." "HEY ASSHAT, WHY IS (Y/n) HERE?" You huffed silently and crossed your arms at his words. "Because I can be, and because.. We're matesprits." "OH." Karkat turned around to stare at you and you stared back. "Gotta problem with it?" you questioned. "NO." He replied in a disappointed tone. Before Gamzee could say anything he rushed out, slamming the door behind him.

"Oh dear.." You said. "Gamzee, I'll be right back, save some pie for me."

"You got it, sis." His head disappeared into the kitchen once again and you could hear him rummaging around as you exited the hive.

You ran after Karkat as you saw him turn a corner, away from sight. As you made your way to the alley where he went, you stopped abruptly when you saw him. The red-blooded troll was sitting down against a wall with his knees pulled up, crying uncontrollably. A cascade of red tears streamed down his cheeks, and you sat down next to him.

"What's the matter Karkat?"

"NOTHING, FUCK FACE, NOW LEAVE ME ALONE BEFORE I HURT YOU."

You obviously knew he wouldn't hurt you, because you have been his friend since day one. You put your arm around his shoulder and he stiffened up.

"GET YOUR NASTY ARM OFF ME."

"No can do, Karkitty."

You knew he hated it when you called him that but you did it anyways.

"Just tell me what the problem is."

"NO."

"I'll stop calling you Karkitty, Karkitty."

"FINE, ASSHAT."

He calmed down enough to tell you what the problem was.

"I KNOW THIS MIGHT SEEM RUDE, BUT YOU'RE A BITCH AND YOU DON'T KNOW IT.. I..."

You stopped him mid-sentence with a hug and he stiffened up again.

"I'm sorry.. I know.."

"FUCKASS, NO YOU DON'T."

You didn't pay attention to what he had said and continued "But it's not like I would leave him just because you like him.. I'm sorry Karkat.."

"ITS NOT HIM. BUT PROMISE ME SOMETHING." Karkat stares into your (e/c) eyes.

"What is it?" you ask

"I DON'T LIKE HIM, I LIKE YOU. AND YOU HAVE TO PROMISE ME YOU WONT TELL ANYONE AND WONT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT I'M ABOUT TO DO RIGHT NOW."

You stare at him with a slight (s/c) blush dusting your cheeks. "Wh-what is i-"

Your eyes widen as Karkat interrupts you with a kiss, his lips crashing into yours.

"SORRY." Karkat gets up and disappears around the corner before you can say anything.

You lower your eyes, staring down at the concrete pavement, and start to cry.

"Oh gog," you say to yourself