Chapter 6: Wall Rose

Once they retreated to the wall, they came face to face with the Garrison regiment, all in terror. They dismissed the other Cadets. All but Eren Yeager, and his three close friends.

The four were cornered against the wall by the soldiers of the Garrison, arguing over the fact of Eren's true nature, if he was an enemy or an ally. They surrounded them with blades, and cannons ready to fire if things go out of hand.

Eventually however, the Garrison agreed to have Eren seal the wall with his Titan abilities with the large boulder near the wall.

(y/n) watched as Eren and Mikasa ran towards the designated area, while she and Armin were left with the decoy squad on the wall. (y/n) watched as each soldier cling to the wall. Some coming back up as soon as they went down. Many suffered severe casualties, with some, having their limbs torn off.

"Someone get me some bandages!" One of the soldiers yelled, as he pulled up a fellow comrade, whose left arm was torn off.

She ran towards them with a white roll of cloth as she saw the faces of soldiers, slowly losing their lives and hopes with each second.

"Here," she handed it to the soldier, who thanked her. She nodded and went to stand beside Marco, who was carrying the gas supplies with Armin.

"Damn it," she muttered to herself as she crossed her arms, "this hell is getting worse with each second."

"Well, at least it's for a good cause, right? We're trying to save a district by using a titan," Marco replied in a positive tone.

"I suppose," she shrugged.

Suddenly, she heard the sound of gunfire, followed by smoke from a signal flare, being shot up to the sky.

"What the-?!" she looked at the flare with a shocked expression, "A red flare?!" Oh sht! Why that little-?! She ran towards the area was fired.

"(y/n)!" She heard a familiar voice behind her. She turned around to face A blond haired boy, with curious blue eyes.

"Armin!" she exclaimed, slowing down so that they were running side by side, "What do you think happened?"

"Not sure, but it can't be good." Armin said with worry as both of them flew over to a nearby rooftop, making their way to the area, where Eren and Mikasa were.

"Eren!" (y/n) yelled, "Idiot! Get up and plug the damn wall!" Suddenly, she heard loud thuds headed her way. Sht! There's too many of them! She thought.

"Figure something out. I'll hold them off!" She said to Armin as she ran off the rooftop.

"Wait!" Armin called out to her but she didn't listen. If I die here, it was for the sake of humanity.

She met the eyes of a nine-meter tall titan, its face giving her the impression as if it was looking at her in disgust. "YOU MONSTERS!" She locked her grapple onto its shoulder and went full speed for it. She launched herself high enough so that it couldn't reach her and locked her grapple onto its spine. She went straight for its nape at stuck the giant down.

She screamed a battle cry as she took down another five that were nearby Eren. Steam emitting off her body from the titan blood. She looked at her blades, now dull and covered in the thick red liquid as it slowly evaporates. "Tch."

Suddenly her head began to throb and her heart began to beat faster by each second. What the-? It hurts! Her legs then felt numb and she collapsed to the ground. Images of people being eaten by titans filled her brain, the sound of cracking bones, squeaking of flesh against teeth, and the sound of blood spurting from human bodies rang through her ears. Stop...Make it stop...Please! Make it stop!! She placed her hands on her forehead as they slowly made their way up to her hair, nearly making her pull it. Her hands then slid to the sides as her ears rang with a high pitched noise.