KuroKen x Daishou

Daishou x Kenma x Kuroo

*sexual content*
--------------------

It wasn't a surprise when he couldn't close his eyes or focus on anything particular that dwelled inside his room-- like the ominous, distorted shadows that lay in the faint blues.

Daishou stared up at the ceiling, reminding himself he'd completed his homework, and had an upcoming practice match; he tried everything in his power to convince his body he was ready for sleep.

But there was something nagging at him, gnawing at his insides. Perhaps it was an anxiety that he couldn't quite grasp on. If it were any other day, he'd pass it off as nervousness for a match, or maybe exams. He felt hollow.

And maybe a little needy.

There was something that needed attending. He grabbed his phone off of the bedside table, putting on his noise-cancelling headphones and settling back in bed. He glanced over at his door, making sure it was locked.

Then he got into business.

Switching on his phone, he tapped his way to the browser, dismissing any notifications that didn't register in his brain, typing in his go-to porn site on the browser's search tab. Then came the thumbnails, an array of erotic images that lined up in boxes, assorted in columns ranging from mild and desirable to somethings that just weren't considered as normality in Daishou's opinion.

There was the burning need inside of him to complete something, to fill the void and to fix it. Even if he wasn't in the particular mood for something sexual, he spent a while trying to find something that harboured his interests.

His girlfriend had broken up with him, said she couldn't be with him anymore. He'd have moments of despair, he'd feel so weak and wallow, accepting that he might have some kind of a defect that made him unwanted.

But tonight he didn't want his ex-girlfriend.

Not everybody knew he was bisexual. Not even his ex-girlfriend. He'd been with men before, but not somebody he could truly love. He was still in the closet, hiding his true feelings, and it dawned on him in a way that made something like fresh air expand in his lungs, that some moments while he was alone, he could be himself.

So when he'd seen a particularly attractive blonde boy bending over in the thumbnail, with the title "Blonde cutie takes a rough fucking", his thumb hovered over the link and before his mind could fully absorb, his body reacted, tapping on the play button and watching the webpage load.

The video buffered to life, the camera quality being acceptable as it hovered over nothing but pale skin.

"Baby, you ready?" A gruff voice had said.

The close-up view of the camera slowly trailed up the petite body of a boy who seemed too young before stopping at his face.

Daishou felt his jaw drop and his eyes bulge out of its sockets as he struggled to breathe.

The camera lens zoomed out a little, revealing the edges of his small face down to the pink ears and bare collarbones. Devoid of any background, the boy was definitely lying down, jaw-length blonde hair with inky roots peeking through, golden eyes hooded, cheeks flushed and biting his pink, succulent lips, staring at the camera lustfully.

Was that...Kozume?

Daishou sat up slightly, levering himself up against a stack of pillows. He breathed out, his heart was pounding like crazy, almost with enough force to burst out of his ribcage. He didn't want to believe it, but it was undoubtedly the face of that little pudding-head from Nekoma.