a fresh start

~hayley leblanc~

it's been four months. four months since my sister left me. four months since i became alone. four months since my parents started to abuse me. four months since i became more broken and shattered than i already was.

i need a fresh start. i need something to keep me grounded. no one has been there for me. my best friend moved away, she was all i had. my parents simply just don't care about me.

i'm going to do it. i don't care what my parents tell me. this is for my own good. let me give you a little information that could be helpful.

before caleb passed, our family had a vlogging youtube channel called bratayley.we had one million subscribers when caleb passed. then, after he passed away, our family was so saddened and affected by it that we deactivated all of our social medias. youtube, instagram, twitter, snapchat. all of it. we didn't give our supporters any sign of it. they don't even know that caleb isn't with us anymore. we never announced it.

i think it's time to activate my social media again. well i didn't have any because i was literally seven. but i'll start a youtube channels and various social media accounts.

so, i did. i made a youtube channel titled 'hayley leblanc' and i made social media accounts by the name of @ hayleyleblanc.

my parents weren't home at the moment, so it's the perfect time to make my first videos.

i changed into an oversized sweater so people wouldn't see the scars and bruises from my parents. i quickly set up an old camera and started the video.

"hi there! i'm hayley leblanc and you may know me from the good old family vlogging channel, bratayley."

"here, i have an explanation. it's a pretty sad one, actually. well, back when i was seven, my family and i deactivated all of our social media. here's the reasoning. eight years ago, i lost my brother, caleb logan leblanc. he passed away from an undetected heart disease. we were all so devastated that we deactivated all of our social media without a single explanation.

then, only four months ago. my sister, julianna grace leblanc who most if you knew as annie, killed herself. she was bullied at school and we couldn't stop we. my parents and i thought that she'd be safe with her boyfriend, hayden and her best friend kenzie by her side. but apparently, they couldn't stop it either. so, one morning my parents found her in her bathroom, lifeless.

it's crazy how one day, you can have everyone by your side. then, in the blink of an eye, they're gone.

i decided to get a fresh start by starting up my social media again. my parents actually won't be participating in this because they aren't comfortable with the idea of being exposed to the internet again very much.

on a happier note, i'm turning fifteen in two months! but, it'll be my first birthday without annie...

i'm going to leave this video unedited. it's just that kind of video. i hope you guys understand why we left the internet for so long... but i'm back! i'm broken but i'm back. i will leave all of my new social media links below.

thank you for watching. have an amazing and beautiful day!"

i did it. finally, a fresh start.

~

567 words.