Try Harder Next Time || SUPERNATURAL, DEAN x OC

'Loving you, is easy 'cause your beautiful..'

The room was dimly lit with vanilla scented candles, the smell giving an intense romantic aroma. There was a soft moan over the sound of the radio followed by a deep male chuckle. Tangled in satin sheets, the woman and the man shared a kiss before he dipped the strawberry fruit back into her mouth, allowing her to take a bite.

"I have to say.. this date went better then I expected, Marissa."

'Making love with you, is all I wanna do..'

"Mmmhmm.." The brunette purred against his neck as his lips traveled to her ear, whispering to her sweetly.

She pulled her head back to cast him a lazy smile, "But the date isn't over yet, James-"

Ring, Ring, Ring.

Pause.

Ring, ring, ring.

A low groan rumbled from the back of her throat as she pulled away from James without hesitation, hand shoving its way into her purse to fish out the source of her dismay. The woman pulled out her phone, eyes widening at the name that flashed across her caller I.D.

Call from: D.

She flipped it open immediately, ignoring the sound of disbelief that came from James next to her.

"Dean?" She answered.

"Silk? I gotta say, I'm mildly surprised you even gave me the right number."

Silk sat up from the bed, the maroon sheet slipping down from her body to reveal the black lingerie bra she was dressed down to, and swung her legs over the side of the bed to put on her slippers. James pawed at her arm gingerly, a pout forming his boyish features as he gripped her wrist. "Marissa, come back to bed-"

"You, shut up." Silk snapped at James before he could start beggingGod she hated beggars. She snatched her wrist from him with ease and stood up to tie her royal blue robe around her body, making herself decent once again. Silk returned her attention back to her phone conversation, "Well, I have to say, Dean, I'm equally surprised you called."

I mean, the first time they had met, it wasn't exactly on the best terms. In fact, Silk can remember punching a certain elder Winchester in the nose after both he and his brother held her hostage under the false impression that she was a demon. Of course, that was all water under the bridge now.

"Oh God--," Dean groaned in disgust from the other side of the phone as he heard Minnie Riperton's 'Loving You' in the background, as well as James' voice. "If your busy, I can call back later. Or we can just pretend I never called in the first place. Either is starting to sound good right now."

Silk laughed whole-heartidly at Dean's obvious disgust in her, twirling the rope of her robe around her finger as she leaned back into her chair. She crossed her legs and adjusted the phone against her ear, making sure to stare into James' eyes as she replied to Dean playfully, "I'm never too busy for you, Dean. You're my favorite."

"Right.." Dean cleared his throat at this, seemingly at a loss for words. He finally caught his breath, "Well, I guess that's good news then. Your favorite's asking you for some help."

Silk uncrossed her legs, sitting up with a bit more somberity to her movements now. "Help? You mean, with a case?"

She had only met Dean Winchester and his younger brother once, and that was at a fancy party about a month or so ago. The two brothers stood out in their clearly-rented-to-go suits, Dean's laid-back posture, and Sam's clearly over grown hair that swept across his forehead. In fact, Silk can remember crinkling her nose at the boys, instantly looking down at them at the moment she laid eyes on the two.