Unexpected visitor

Merihoe in the backround 😑(sorry i probably broke your screen.
___________
Grayson's P.O.V:
"YAAAAASSSSS"
I though as i published a new story at wattpad about me being a couple with the most famous,author in this world,Ethan Robertson.

I squeal as 130 people saw it already,proud at myself,giving myself a pat on the back,the action vibrating onto the flower crown the i bought a day ago,making the pastel-yellow flower crown get crooked,my hair slowly drowning it.

Suddenly,a notification came on as im going to shut off my phone,and i looked at it,seeing that a fan of mine already commented.

Ethan456 commemted on:"lights off":i really love your story!

I smile as im ready to text back.
Little did i know,an unexpected visitor is comming on my way.

Ethan's P.O.V:
"Come on ethan! Just try it at least once! Maybe you would get new ideas while looking at some stories!",my friend,vannessa says as she looked at me with puppy eyes.

What's happening right now is that she wants me to download an app called which i guess is wattpad,so i could get new ideas for the new book im doing right now.

"Pleaseee...just for me?",she whines like a baby,pushing me back and forth lazily,making me chuckle.

"Okay okay,just for you.But yet,i wont steal anyone's idea",i say truthfully,while I unplugged my phone from the charger,and open it,heading over to the app store.

"Yeah,that one!",she refers while i wrote it,and then appered a orange wallpapered-white W,which i guess is the main letter.

"Do i seriously have to do this Vanessa?",i ask,face palming.

"Yes! And i bet you would like some stories too!",she exclaimed,as she was going to exit my rich-looking room.

"Wait h-"i get cut off with the door slamming shut,and hear a chuckle fade,which i assume is vanessa.

"Great.",i say to myself,as i install the app,waiting for the blue line to fully form a ring.

1 minute later

I already did my account,and of course did a fake account called ethan456.

You may think im a creep,but im not,i just dont want people to recognize me,then so much followers would appear.

Choose at least 3 stories to begin with! You could even search any story you would like.

And all i could say is...wow.

The first story that appeared was:trails//E.R

I could not believe that the first frikin story that appeared was ME.

I click on it,and had no idea what to do,since freaking Vanessa wouldn't even teach me how to use this app,but i clicked onto something that had a plus sign,and then something appeared.

Library(private)

Reading list

Create your own reading list!

I had no option whatsoever,but clicked on library,and then it turned into green,then formed a tick beside it.

I was beyound confused.

I then clicked onto the story,and then appeared a whole lots of sentences,which i guess is the story.

I red the first sentence,and i was already in love.

Apparently,it was about me who was gay,and was dating a person called Grayson,who found each other as we followed the rock trail together.