Part 4

Dean Pov

After I said I would do what they wanted of me both Lucifer and Lilith smiled and Lilith said thank you son. Lucifer then handed me a bottle with some kind of liquid in it and he said drink it all of it and I frowned and said what is it and Lilith said it will bring back everything you have lost I promise.

So then I sighed and said alright fine and I took the bottle of liquid praying that I wouldn't die. Then I put it to my lips and tipped it back and drank it all and I swallowed it. As soon as I swallowed it I saw every memory of my parents Lilith and Lucifer that I had and I saw all of my memories of my sister Meg.

I knew right then that I was finally home where I belong. As soon as I got all my memories back I looked up at Lucifer and Lilith and I smiled and said Mum, Dad and my parents smiled back and said Dean it's you. So then I smiled and said yeah it's me and then Meg said baby bro your back and I looked at Meg and said yeah big sis I'm back.

So then I went to run over to them and hug them but then I felt a sharp pain in my head and I screamed out AHHHHHHH and I grabbed my head and fell to the ground and what in hell is happening. My parents then ran over to me and my Mum hugged me tight to her while my Dad grabbed my shoulders and my sister grabbed my hand.

Then my Dad said everything is ok Dean it's just your powers being transferred into your body once more. I then just groaned and said in pain please make it stop please and Dad said I'm sorry but you need to be awake for the transfer and then all at once I felt power being inserted into my body.

After that I felt so powerful that I smiled and said once the pain had left I feel great and Dad said its not over yet Deano. Then I said aw what now and Meg said as you have been human for so long without you memories you have to be transferred back into a child. I frowned and said what the hell no way I don't want to be a kid again. Dad them said sorry Dean son it the way it works son.

Then my Mum said be prepared Dean its time now for the de ageing blackout and I groaned and said I'm not going to like this am I. Then. Meg smiled and said afraid not brother and I said oh great and that when I felt a shock go through my body and I blacked out everything and my body felt like it was floating.

Did you like it. Review and comment