What the...?

"Alright,my question is why attack each of you first then cut the power to the city?"Kayla asked curiously then paused for second. "If I were do this,I would've done better."Kayla said."Like how?"Vance asked sternly."Just switched the two actions."Kayla said."You're right they cut power after it happened."Ducky said then one of Vance's children came in."Um there something wrong with Jackson."She said. Kayla nodded and calmly went to the boy. She seen the boy in epilepsy shock.She quickly went the fridge and grabbed a pen then quickly went back to the boy and gave him the medicine that he needed. Ducky checked on the boy after he recovered. Kayla pulled the girl over."I'm really sorry. I didn't know he was allergic to anything and wasn't sure what to do."She said."You didn't know and you did the right by coming to us. What did you give him?"Kayla asked.The girl showed her a peanut brittle. Kayla nodded."Try not give anything that to do with peanuts."Kayla said to kindly. The girl nodded as she slightly frown the looked down as she was guilty about it."It'll be fine and he fine."Kayla assured her. She nodded once agian. They went back the room and thought about what had been said before. She tried to think on who'll might be but no luck. They went some of their evidence that they brought with them when they came."Have any of you guys let some one recently?"Kayla asked as noticed how some lines were tampered with."Yeah."Bishop said. The rest agreed."Yeah,we were too busy to noticed."McGee said. Kayla nodded."Are you saying that someone hire this person to work on a project and set this up then left?"Gibbs asked."Pretty much."Kayla said."But that leaves us back to the question, why not yours with this situation?"Torres asked."I'm like my dad,tend to with my hands."Kayla said then they nodded."Let me guess you build boats too."Abby said."I did a few but not constantly."Kayla said. She nodded."Who we call to do a project?"Vance asked."A electrical and gas problem."McGee said.The rest agreed.