Put an end to this

"No I'm staying. The wars not over and I intend to make it please go back home." Silver said quickly. " No I'm staying. Being without you is the only thing that will make me cry." Dusty said back with a cheeky smile " OH COME ON DUDE I DIDN'T EVEN GET CHANCE TO START THE BET!" Varment came in and yelled. " WHAT THE NETHER YOU DID THAT FOR A BET!" Scream silver " no cupcake I would never do that for some bet" said dusty gently. Dusty got and walked away to find midnight and Damian while silver got armor and went to find candycane and butterscotch.

MEANWHILE WITH MIDNIGHT AND DAMIAN
Midnight was wailing and crying thinking "this is how it's gonna be. I hate suffering but I'm an angel I can bring people back to life... with my kiss. " she hated feeling vulnerable so She kissed him She knew he was alive which was good but he was still waking up. No one knew Midnight was an angel because my dad is in emperor of the nether. Then she whispered to herself " I think I love you." Suddenly dusty and varment appear but they didn't see her kiss him. What they did see was a wailing midnight and a stabbed through the heart Damian. " Don't worry I'm an angel I can save him. He was about to kiss Damian but then Damian kicked him in the gut " stay off me!"

BACK TO THE BUTTER SILVER AND CANDYCANE

"where is your mom?" Silver questioned me. I felt shocked that she asked me that question but I knew what mom she was talking about but I answered the wrong one, I didn't like talking about her nobody in the katt family did. "why at the realm where your mother is of course." She grabbed my shoulder " first off tiny isn't my mother second off you know who I'm talking about." I looked away from her as my eyes welled up and whispered " in the nether." " let's go." she laughed evilly and so I said " it's not over is it?" " no it is not." Tiny said being very straight forward. "I felt bad having to murder my mom but I wouldn't like my children have to deal with her." So we found the others and silver gave out the armor we put it on and we looked awesome!! Silver then punched dusty playfully in the gut because he almost kissed Damian. Then we traveled to the nether to stop this.