six; real life

STELLA SIGHED as she read over her lines of her first scene with Adam

STELLA SIGHED as she read over her lines of her first scene with Adam. It was a hard thing to do considering he was avoiding her. Well, possibly not avoiding her but he was literally the one of the only ones she hasn't met yet.

Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford, and even Carrie Fisher came out of their way to meet her. She didn't have that many scenes with Adam, but all the ones she did were full of emotion. Some of which she couldn't just fake. She needed to establish a relationship with him first in order to preform her scenes perfectly.

Stella groaned and threw herself onto the arm chair that was in her dressing room. Well, hers and Daisy's. The two of them just couldn't pass up the chance to not share a room with each other.

A knock on her door made her groan and get up to answer the damn thing. She didn't know who could be bothering her since she asked for everyone - well - not too.

"Adam?" Stella was shocked that he was actually standing there in front of her. He was just so damn tall. "What are you doing here?" She asked letting him into her room. He walked in silently cursing his co-workers for making him do this. It was all awkward.

He cleared his throat. "I thought I'd stop by and actually meet you. I'm sorry, were you busy? I can go," he said already walking to the door hoping to get out of there as fast as he could.

"No! I mean, yeah, but I was just trying to work on our first scene together," she blurted out making him stop in his tracks. "I'm a little nervous to film it. Everyone has been here longer than me and my character was just written into the script so I am a little nervous," she told him in a flurry of words making him laugh at her.

"We are not going to let you fail, Stella. Here, let's work on our first scene together," he told her grabbing her script. He had left his in his dressing room since he thought that this conversation wasn't going to take as long as it was.

Stella smiled at him. "Sure!" She exclaimed walking over to him to start the scene. Adam wrapped his arms around the small girl and smiled down at her.

"You never can stop me, Mina. I hope you know that."