"Auction" (1)

Bid #1 

its morning and yuki's mother is already shouting at the kitchen.

mom = yuki!!!!!!! you bastard why didn't you clean the kitchen!!!! are you again hooking with some other boys out there???!!!!!!!!!!!! your disgusting!!!!

Yuki - mom no!!! i was working on my part time job so we can buy food and pay the electric bills 

mom - working my ass!!!!!!!! just admit it your fucking with someone out there!!!! your so full of shit!!!! you dummy! know clean this before it  gets more messy and don't think you can escape for this responsibility and if you do i'll throw you out on the garbbage!!! understand!!!???

Yuki - fine! i'll do it!!!!

"after cleaning the kitchen he sneak out to go to his part time job"

co-worker - hey yuki mad again??!!! hahaha what happen!?

Yuki - as usual my step mother just gave a talk shit again...well man what can i do that's my only home i have no where to stay....

co-worker - man that's a big problem but i know you can deal with it...well lets just start working to forget those problems.

Yuki - ah yes....(Yuki's thoughts - i'll promise to my self i'll get a life i will get out of that slum as soon as possible)

"a man entered the convinience store"

man - 2 packs of cigaretts and 2 bottles of beer

Yuki - yes sir just a min....

man - hey kid! do you know you have good looks? why don't you join a modeling workshop or audition to a artist center...that kindda face is one of the most unique producers might call you! haha

Yuki - hahahaha no i don't have any idea and that buisiness is not my line

man - hahahaha just sayin!!! you know big money is involve in that kindda job...kaayyy  thanks bye!

Yuki - come again sir ;) (whew what was that people always say things like that what a jerk!) yaawwn!!! its closing time wanna go home and rest!!!! (cough) i forgot my evil mother will jerk again if i got home!!! ugh!!! 

co-worker - haaaaaaa yes closing time is the best goodnight yuki time for us to go home byeee!!!!!

Yuki - yeah....bye (sad face ;( ) 

Bid #2

Yuki - mom i'm home (tired)

mom - yeah yeah!!! where's the money???!!! come on i need it right now!!! all of it!!!! 

Yuki - all??? b-but.....the half is for my tuition fee i wanna study!!!! 

mom - oh shut it honey!!! you have nothing you owe me big money so pay for it or else!!!! i'll throw your stuff out of this house!!! come on don't waste my time!!!!! bastard!!!!!

"When yuki refuses to give the money his step mother slap him on the face and cursed him many many times"

mom - you!!!! you have no value at all!!!!! you only give me problems!!!! you better find a place to live!!!!! 

Yki - FINE!!!!!!!! I'M LEAVING!!!!! 

"yuki packed his things rushingly with force and speed"

Yuki - now you can no longer hurt me you Bitch! your just my step mother another JERK that dad brought to the house!!!!!!!!!!! 

mom - yeah yeah go leave and don't ever come back!!!!!!!!!! asshole!!!

"yuki smashed all the things that he see and broke it apart....all the glasses all smashed up"

mom - hey!!!!!!!! what the fuck are you doing!!!!!!!! noooooo!!!!!!!!!!! i'm call the police!!!! go to hell jerk!!!!

"yuki ran away as fast as he can...and the rain starts to pour and hew was soaking wet"

Yuki - where the hell will i go next..... i have no place to stay...tssss DAMN that old bitch!

Bid #3 

 The night was cold and yuki is still roaming around to find a place to sleep.....as he walks along a man saw him on the street walk 

man - hey kid are you alone?

Yuki - obviously yes!! can't you see? so leave me alone!

man - oh don't talk that way you know i can help you a have a nice place to stay

Yuki - really? 

man - ahm yeah but you need to work for me...you know you have a very nice face just the look i'm interested in i'm a talent manager i'm looking for models.

Yuki - hmmmm,,,,how much will you pay me?! including the place to stay???

man - 80,000 for just one shoot! Deal???

Yuki - Deal!!!! now help me with my things okay.....

What will happen next??? look's like yuki is on the hook ;DD Find out what happens next ;))))))