The Start Of Something New

I edited this chapter and made the whole story little longer, this is second version on this story

Harry and severus didn't talk after that until they got to severus's quater. Harry begains to unpack in there as he had just moved in here. A room and bath and study  was added but other would be shared.

Harry was very suprised with the decorations. He has imagined it to be cold dungeon or filled with slytherin colors but it was not. Yes there were some green here and there, especially plants but room was painted creamy purple, furniture were warm brown or black color and curtain were, surprisingly red.

The black fur carpet covered entire house and were charmed to not be wet or dirty.

"were you imagining a dungeon torture room" cane a small voice beneath him. Harry laughed "i was actually" he said and severus frowned, trying to glare at Harry. But with the ears and tails flicking, it only looked cute to him..

It turns out this eleven year old severus had not lost sarcasm or old ways as he was insulted on every thing harry did for couple of days. He has gone back to teaching and when some body had tried to pet him, he  took 50 points from Ravenclaw, and 20 points from gryfinndor. He gave out 20 detention with filch and in two uneventful week, everyone was afraid on this eleven year old potion master that defeated Harry straight on in duel. Three times .

In start of third week, Harry awoke to  meows two meows and he walked to severus rook quickly. And as soon as he walked in, he stopped dead. Inside, severus was grooming a small kitten.
"errr, severus?" he called out to now his eleven years old mate.

Severus jolted up and kitten scratches severus badly, startled give. The kitten ran away but severus glared at hardy and hissed. Harry was positively afraid now bit he walked to severus to clean his wound up. Severus hissed again and harry sighed.

"severus" Harry said again and severus glared at Harry "that's professor to you, Potter!".

Harry glared back "you are my mate! Severus, you have been ignoring me for two weeks, you don't talk to me or don't want have to do anything with me? We are technically married now and I was not the one responsible got it was i? It was you whose mistake forced us to be together and now you are backing up on it !? "Harry yelled really frustrated.

Harry didn't realize his words until he saw hurt flash through severus, it took him several moments to process it but he realized he just said that he was being forces to be severus mate. But before hardy could say anything, severus ran out of room, and harry swore he saw tears in severus's eyes.